🇵🇰 - Declassified CIA capture of Abu Zubaida in Faislabad | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇵🇰 Declassified CIA capture of Abu Zubaida in Faislabad (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 Declassified CIA capture of Abu Zubaida in Faislabad (2 Viewers)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

How stupid were musharraf n Kiani to allow all these terrorists into our country? Its as if hum nay thaikka liya thaa Al-Qaeda ko palnay ka? How is this even possible? WTH were our leaders thinking? Did we sign up for this? Every high value terror king pin caught in Pakistan? Any jihadi can come live in our country? Kamal hae.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

USA has blackmailed Pakistan because many of the people within the establishment had transactions with the Taliban and other non-afghan entities in Afghanistan which have solid proof. Former DG ISI Mahmud Ahmed was among them.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

USA has blackmailed Pakistan because many of the people within the establishment had transactions with the Taliban and other non-afghan entities in Afghanistan which have solid proof. Former DG ISI Mahmud Ahmed was among them.
We've been betrayed by our own......again n again n again. They've turned us into another defacto Iraq. Balochistan is now almost like the KRG banana republic. And our KPK is like Anbar province. What a disgrace our establishment is.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

We've been betrayed by our own......again n again n again. They've turned us into another defacto Iraq. Balochistan is now almost like the KRG banana republic. And our KPK is like Anbar province. What a disgrace our establishment is.
The military has been without any adult supervision since Ayub Khan Sahb was overthrown in 1969. He was the one in fact directly participated in designing and planning the Military academy in Kakul and also created the handbooks. Since then , we lost East Pakistan in 1971, the suicidal Afghan policy of creating the mujahedin destroyed the country, and Zia-ul-Haq created a foreign-sponsored Salafist state to break the cultural and educational backbones. If that was not enough, disastrous Kargil war was fought killing valuable military units, followed by the creation of the salafist Taliban-Arab government in Kabul. Now, we have a dysfunctional country with blind people who claim everything is fine.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

The military has been without any adult supervision since Ayub Khan Sahb was overthrown in 1969. He was the one in fact directly participated in designing and planning the Military academy in Kakul and also created the handbooks. Since then , we lost East Pakistan in 1971, the suicidal Afghan policy of creating the mujahedin destroyed the country, and Zia-ul-Haq created a foreign-sponsored Salafist state to break the cultural and educational backbones. If that was not enough, disastrous Kargil war was fought killing valuable military units, followed by the creation of the salafist Taliban-Arab government in Kabul. Now, we have a dysfunctional country with blind people who claim everything is fine.
This is why I say, if Iran and turkey dont intervene......we wont make it bro. They know far better than us to preserve themselves as entities. Our GHQ pendu just fall down on their hands n knees and beg for forgiveness like hindu converts. Automatically they surrender without even being asked to.....Ajeeb qaum hae hamari?

😛

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

This is why I say, if Iran and turkey dont intervene......we wont make it bro. They know far better than us to preserve themselves as entities. Our GHQ pendu just fall down on their hands n knees and beg for forgiveness like hindu converts. Automatically they surrender without even being asked to.....Ajeeb qaum hae hamari?

😛
Turkey should spend the time to repair their own bankrupt economy if they have some spare time.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Turkey should spend the time to repair their own bankrupt economy if they have some spare time.
I know Turkey is just a pushover. Erdogan has damaged that nation beyond repair!

Turkey was the best Muslim country until that idiot showed up and everything went down da toilet.

I bet you money he was put in power by the CIA. And still sustained by the same people.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I know Turkey is just a pushover. Erdogan has damaged that nation beyond repair!

Turkey was the best Muslim country until that idiot showed up and everything went down da toilet.

I bet you money he was put in power by the CIA. And still sustained by the same people.
Turkey is a joke outside the dalit Muslim convert circles. They print money to become a military power projector, thinking Lira = USD.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Turkey is a joke outside the dalit Muslim convert circles. They print money to become a military power projector, thinking Lira = USD.
You know how some of our retd. jharrnail now say that how Hussain Haqqani, Kiani and Zardari conspired to somehow channel all these jihadi into pakistan by incentivizing them to 'secretly' relocate to Pakistan from places like Sudan/ Somalia/ Yemen/ GCC and Afghanistan. All jihadi's got funneled into Pakistan, where they were all captured for bounty.

Hamaray mulk key reputation k lunn lugg gaey, because I guess we signed up for this. I am beginning to believe this narrative now......

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

You know how some of our retd. jharrnail now say that how Hussain Haqqani, Kiani and Zardari conspired to somehow channel all these jihadi into pakistan by incentivizing them to 'secretly' relocate to Pakistan from places like Sudan/ Somalia/ Yemen/ GCC and Afghanistan. All jihadi's got funneled into Pakistan, where they were all captured for bounty.

Hamaray mulk key reputation k lunn lugg gaey, because I guess we signed up for this. I am beginning to believe this narrative now......
Without adult supervision, our country has become a country of "people for hire" over the last few decades." You can hire anything and anytime if you just pay the right price here. Disregard those who say otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread