🇹🇷 - Erdogan's historic election defeat | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇹🇷 Erdogan's historic election defeat (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇹🇷 Erdogan's historic election defeat (1 Viewer)

G   Turkish Defense Forum

LegionnairE

Turkish Moderator
Jan 26, 2024
Erdogan's party AKP is facing a historic defeat in mayoral elections, most cities being taken by opposition parties mainly Republican People's Party (CHP)

1711907234196.png

Mayoral positions taken by AKP represented in yellow while CHP's seats are represented by red. Unfortunately nationalist parties suffered while far right islamic fundamentalist party YR gained a city for the first time.

Overall, results are pretty much as expected.

Voter turnout is also at a historic low at only %72 percent. Turkish elections usually get around %90

Saif

Jan 24, 2024

I heard that Erdogan's rival party is not keen on modernizing Turkish armed forces because they don't see any threat to Turkish sovereignty from its neighboring Greece. I also heard that they want to impose European culture upon Turkey. Is this true?

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

It's da same with these Irani's too. All Irani's totally liberal athiests. The hard-core IRGC want to reestablish some sort of regional hegemony. They've largely succeeded on that endeavor cuz Iran's neighborhood is just so busted aass it ain't even funny. Ridiculous region.

4MikeEcho

Pakistan Defense Moderator
Feb 4, 2024

He is waiting for another failed coup to take drastic measures against the population. As a military guy, I got to finally the stupidity of his leadership: make a stand to get S400s, get (predictably) booted out of F-35 workshare. Then 6 years later, going back to the US for F-16s.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

He is waiting for another failed coup to take drastic measures against the population. As a military guy, I got to finally the stupidity of his leadership: make a stand to get S400s, get (predictably) booted out of F-35 workshare. Then 6 years later, going back to the US for F-16s.
Yaar turdogan bichara was put on da spot to stand up against Rhusshia/ China/ Irani Turani......he realized on his own recognizance dat dis is him being asked to commit suicide like Mr Zhalinttsky today no? :p .......lets at least give mr turdogan some credit for not dismantling his own bankrupt country on western life support in favor of the West!.......As bad as he is for his behavior in Syria, he at least didn't agree to dismantle his country like our pendu jharrnail have done it by getting involved in jahil aass Afgaandistaan and have no strategy whatsover to extricate ourselves from dat nasty shiit fest.

Users who are viewing this thread