🇮🇷 - WOW... Robot from Japan....only 50 years into digital age and we have this. | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇷 WOW... Robot from Japan....only 50 years into digital age and we have this. (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 WOW... Robot from Japan....only 50 years into digital age and we have this. (1 Viewer)

G   Iranian Defense Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

It's getting scary now at the speed AI technology is coming along. I'm willing to bet money that within a decade or so, the US will start fielding fully combat capable cyborg/ android units. A 100 member cyborg squad will do a better job than an entire battalion of men. The poor countries are already hard pressed and can't compete and this AI will just totally blow them away.

Aryobarzan

Iranian Moderator
Jan 24, 2024

It's getting scary now at the speed AI technology is coming along. I'm willing to bet money that within a decade or so, the US will start fielding fully combat capable cyborg/ android units. A 100 member cyborg squad will do a better job than an entire battalion of men. The poor countries are already hard pressed and can't compete and this AI will just totally blow them away.
Yes fully agree...imagine 1000 humanoid and non humanoid robots being airdropped on a city or battle field..Last month I saw a video how a small drone followed a poor Russian soldier around his disabled tank..no matter where he went around his tank the drone followed him and when he got tired went above him and blew up....humans will be followed by robots that do not sleep , get tired or need to eat..:eek:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Yes fully agree...imagine 1000 humanoid and non humanoid robots being airdropped on a city or battle field..Last month I saw a video how a small drone followed a poor Russian soldier around his disabled tank..no matter where he went around his tank the drone followed him and when he got tired went above him and blew up....humans will be followed by robots that do not sleep , get tired or need to eat..:eek:
Engineers and the general public see this advertised technology in very different ways. It is not what journalists claim. Advanced automation and human replacement are not the same. The Japanese are desperate for some commercial breaks.

Aryobarzan

Iranian Moderator
Jan 24, 2024

Engineers and the general public see this advertised technology in very different ways. It is not what journalists claim. Advanced automation and human replacement are not the same. The Japanese are desperate for some commercial breaks.
can you elaborate...I have some doubts if this is AI generated..or is it real!!,

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

My concerns are that our country being in the situation it finds itself in these days must obtain the basic AI infrastructure and technology from both China and increasingly from Iran. And more importantly look at setting up a local industry within Pakistan. There are tens of millions of Pakistani IT professionals and mechatronics/ robotics skilled Pakistanis both locally and overseas to quickly pick up the software bit and the mechanics/ Robotics and create technology startups. This is how the Iranians are doing it on their own. They now have technology parks where everyone goes for a chance at innovation and discovery.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I believe some of the robots like the biker one is CGI and was debunked!
That is correct. Even those CGI programs are not developed by the Japs. Koreans and Chinese overrun them, Jap population has been greyed out. Once Donald Trump gets re-elected, he will probably close the US market for the Japs, which has been abused by the Japs for the last 60 years, Japs will be in thick soup.

Users who are viewing this thread