🇮🇷 - A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇮🇷 A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row (1 Viewer)

G   Iranian Defense Forum

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

CHICAGO (AP) — For five days, the shouts of student protesters and supporters rang out from Northwestern University's Deering Meadow as they joined demonstrations against the Israel-Hamas war unfolding on college campuses nationwide.

But the meadow on the suburban Chicago campus fell silent hours after student organizers and the school announced an agreement late Monday to curb protest activity in return for the reestablishment of an advisory committee on university investments and other commitments.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Well, Persians are the creators of the Jewish religion and another special one. That is a fact.
However, that is the beauty of American democracy, and everyone can protest here without being massacred. Iran will never allow a pro-American protest, as they will be massacred. India will not allow pro-Pakistani protests, and Pakistan will not allow pro-Indian protests. None is killed by police in America during these GAZA protests.

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

Well, Persians are the creators of the Jewish religion and another special one. That is a fact.
However, that is the beauty of American democracy, and everyone can protest here without being massacred. Iran will never allow a pro-American protest, as they will be massacred. India will not allow pro-Pakistani protests, and Pakistan will not allow pro-Indian protests. None is killed by police in America during these GAZA protests.

But are you fine with the violence they are committing with using bear sprays and attacks? They are agitators here.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

But are you fine with the violence they are committing with using bear sprays and attacks? They are agitators here.
That is a trade-off. It is far better than banning the protests. I want to see pro-Israeli protests in a Muslim country, which is allowed by the police.

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

That is a trade-off. It is far better than banning the protests. I want to see pro-Israeli protests in a Muslim country, which is allowed by the police.

That's quite an odd thing to say. Trade-off? Violence is never okay - even in the US they would be arrested and charged.

How could you possibly be okay with pro-Israeli protestors committing these crimes? Would you be okay with pro-Palestinian protestors using bear spray on innocent people?

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

That's quite an odd thing to say. Trade-off? Violence is never okay - even in the US they would be arrested and charged.

How could you possibly be okay with pro-Israeli protestors committing these crimes? Would you be okay with pro-Palestinian protestors using bear spray on innocent people?
Look. Life is never fair. These pro-Israeli protestors are playing on home ground with authority supporting them. Only thing i can do is to keep complaining and nothing will happen.

Now, imagine what will happen to a pro-Ahmadi or Anti-Ahmadi protests in Pakistan! There will be a bloodbath while the police close their eyes.

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

Look. Life is never fair. These pro-Israeli protestors are playing on home ground with authority supporting them. Only thing i can do is to keep complaining and nothing will happen.

Now, imagine what will happen to a pro-Ahmadi or Anti-Ahmadi protests in Pakistan! There will be a bloodbath while the police close their eyes.

You've dodged the question. Please answer my previous post.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

You've dodged the question. Please answer my previous post.
I am not okay with pro-Israeli protestors committing these crimes. I condemn it.
However, I'm not a pacifist either. I am a veteran soldier. I want the pro-Palestinian protestors to retaliate in the same manner if the police remain silent.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I'm arguing like a wild jungle cat with our UK/ US mulla's on various FB pages on why these overseas Irani absolutely hate Islam and I'm telling em that look, if you believe that the Ayatollah's were indeed hardcore islamists, then somewhere surely you'd have met a religious Irani no? However, I have yet to meet or come across a mazhabi Irani in the half a century of my life....... 😛.......Now there are two possibilities here:

1) The Ayatollah is not really serious about shoving his drivel down his own subjects throats! That's why we never run into a mazhabi Irani no?......

2) The Ayatollah himself don't believe in his own drivel, and uses Islam just for political purposes to exert control over his subjects. And creates this illusion that Iran's muzlim.

Now, our overseas molvi get hurt when I say all this.......And seeing these overseas Irani's turn totally rabid Zionists is da proof in my pudding moment. 😛

Boht parshaan hain hamaray overseas log seeing the carnage of Gaza. That Al-Jazeera is playin serious emotional havoc with their lives. They truly believe qiyamat is upon us and any moment dajjal nay Isfahan say nikal parrna hae with his 70k army of Yahudi's who've been hiding over there ever since baby jesus time......Together they'd all be marching on toward Jerusalem to bring about rapture........😛

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

I'm arguing like a wild jungle cat with our UK/ US mulla's on various FB pages on why these overseas Irani absolutely hate Islam and I'm telling em that look, if you believe that the Ayatollah's were indeed hardcore islamists, then somewhere surely you'd have met a religious Irani no? However, I have yet to meet or come across a mazhabi Irani in the half a century of my life....... 😛.......Now there are two possibilities here:

1) The Ayatollah is not really serious about shoving his drivel down his own subjects throats! That's why we never run into a mazhabi Irani no?......

2) The Ayatollah himself don't believe in his own drivel, and uses Islam just for political purposes to exert control over his subjects. And creates this illusion that Iran's muzlim.

Now, our overseas molvi get hurt when I say all this.......And seeing these overseas Irani's turn totally rabid Zionists is da proof in my pudding moment. 😛

Boht parshaan hain hamaray overseas log seeing the carnage of Gaza. That Al-Jazeera is playin serious emotional havoc with their lives. They truly believe qiyamat is upon us and any moment dajjal nay Isfahan say nikal parrna hae with his 70k army of Yahudi's who've been hiding over there ever since baby jesus time......Together they'd all be marching on toward Jerusalem to bring about rapture........😛
Mullahs in Pakistan now support Ayatollah? Also this is irrelevant, you should stick to the topic

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Mullahs in Pakistan now support Ayatollah? Also this is irrelevant, you should stick to the topic

Anything goes bro......our ghareeb/ lower middle class mazhabi tabqa (95% of global muslim awaam) is emotionally exhausted. Our molvi are shiit outta luck now bhai. Nothings panned out no? Here yous got Irani muzlims backing Isra-heel as da only 'muzlims' doin it no? That tells me, the Irani's are the most liberal muzlim out there.

1. IK sahb a total fail, including his ridiculous erthaghrul ghazi drama and langar khanay/ panah ghar.

2. Erdogan exposed as a CIA puppet long ago. He is the true Daesh king! And he's seriously damaged his country.

3. Overseas Irani migrants all pro Isra-heel. Whilst da Ayatollah pretending to play holy of da unholies..... 😛

4. Defacto hindu subjugation of our country (emotionally/ economically/ militarily)....just like how the US defeated da USSR.

5. GCC big time exposed as total Zionists too. It's like you's findin out that yer daddy's been gay all along......😛

The rugs been pulled from underneath our deen miskeen/ mazhabi awaam, which was standin on rickety legs to begin with. It's over bro.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

This post is for those who use a translation service, AI, or bot to post and reply to this forum.
  • Ensure you understand what you are replying to and cross-check your posts for translation errors before posting.
  • If you are not proficient in English, which is the primary language of this forum, disclose it early so that other members know why your answers are out of line.
  • If you do not disclose that you don't comprehend English reading but use a translation/AI/Bot service, you will be held responsible for any subsequent misunderstanding.
یہ پوسٹ ان لوگوں کے لیے ہے جو اس فورم پر پوسٹ کرنے اور جواب دینے کے لیے ترجمہ سروس، AI، یا bot استعمال کرتے ہیں۔
  • یقینی بنائیں کہ آپ یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ آپ کیا جواب دے رہے ہیں اور پوسٹ کرنے سے پہلے اپنی پوسٹس کو ترجمے کی غلطیوں کے لیے کراس چیک کریں۔
  • اگر آپ انگریزی زبان میں ماہر نہیں ہیں، جو اس فورم کی بنیادی زبان ہے، تو اسے جلد ظاہر کریں تاکہ دوسرے ممبران کو معلوم ہو کہ آپ کے جوابات کیوں بے ترتیب ہیں۔
  • اگر آپ یہ ظاہر نہیں کرتے کہ آپ انگریزی پڑھنا نہیں سمجھتے لیکن ترجمہ/AI/Bot سروس استعمال کرتے ہیں، تو صرف آپ کو بعد میں ہونے والی کسی غلط فہمی کے لیے ذمہ دار ٹھہرایا جائے گا۔

دا پوسټ د هغو کسانو لپاره دی چې د ژباړې خدمت، AI، یا بوټ کاروي ترڅو دې فورم ته پوسټ او ځواب ورکړي.
  • ډاډ ترلاسه کړئ چې تاسو پوهیږئ چې تاسو څه ته ځواب ورکوئ او د پوسټ کولو دمخه د ژباړې غلطیو لپاره خپل پوسټونه کراس چیک کړئ
  • که تاسو په انګلیسي ژبه، چې د دې فورم لومړنۍ ژبه ده، نه پوهېږئ، ژر یې افشاء کړئ ترڅو نور غړي پوه شي چې ولې ستاسو ځوابونه له کرښې څخه بهر دي
  • که تاسو دا ښکاره نه کړئ چې تاسو د انګلیسي لوستلو نه پوهیږئ مګر د ژباړې/AI/Bot خدمت کاروئ، یوازې تاسو به د راتلونکي غلط فهمۍ لپاره مسؤل یاست

هذا المنشور مخصص لأولئك الذين يستخدمون خدمة الترجمة أو الذكاء الاصطناعي أو الروبوت للنشر والرد على هذا المنتدى
  • تأكد من أنك تفهم ما ترد عليه وتحقق من منشوراتك بحثًا عن أخطاء في الترجمة قبل النشر.
  • إذا لم تكن تتقن اللغة الإنجليزية، وهي اللغة الأساسية في هذا المنتدى، قم بالكشف عنها مبكرًا حتى يعرف الأعضاء الآخرون سبب عدم دقة إجاباتك
  • إذا لم تكشف عن أنك لا تفهم القراءة باللغة الإنجليزية ولكنك تستخدم خدمة الترجمة/الذكاء الاصطناعي/الروبوت، فستتحمل وحدك المسؤولية عن أي سوء فهم لاحق

این پست برای کسانی است که از خدمات ترجمه، هوش مصنوعی یا ربات استفاده می کنند تا به این انجمن ارسال کنند و به آن پاسخ دهند
  • اطمینان حاصل کنید که متوجه شده اید به چه چیزی پاسخ می دهید و قبل از ارسال پست های خود را برای اشتباهات ترجمه بررسی کنید
  • اگر به زبان انگلیسی، که زبان اصلی این انجمن است، تسلط ندارید، آن را زودتر فاش کنید تا سایر اعضا بدانند چرا پاسخ‌های شما خارج از خط است
  • اگر فاش نکنید که خواندن انگلیسی را نمی‌فهمید، اما از خدمات ترجمه/AI/ربات استفاده می‌کنید، فقط شما مسئول هرگونه سوء تفاهم بعدی خواهید بود

Cet article s'adresse à ceux qui utilisent un service de traduction, une IA ou un robot pour publier et répondre sur ce forum.
  • Assurez-vous de bien comprendre à quoi vous répondez et vérifiez vos messages pour détecter les erreurs de traduction avant de les publier.
  • Si vous ne maîtrisez pas la langue anglaise, qui est la langue principale de ce forum, signalez-le dès que possible afin que les autres membres sachent pourquoi vos réponses ne correspondent pas.
  • Si vous ne révélez pas que vous ne comprenez pas la lecture de l'anglais mais que vous utilisez un service de traduction/IA/Bot, vous seul serez tenu responsable de tout malentendu ultérieur.

Bu gönderi, bu foruma mesaj göndermek ve yanıt vermek için çeviri hizmeti, yapay zeka veya bot kullananlar içindir.
  • Neye yanıt verdiğinizi anladığınızdan emin olun ve gönderilerinizi göndermeden önce çeviri hataları açısından çapraz kontrol edin.
  • Bu forumun ana dili olan İngilizce konusunda yetkin değilseniz, bunu erkenden açıklayın, böylece diğer üyeler yanıtlarınızın neden çizgiyi aştığını anlayabilir.
  • İngilizce okumayı anlamadığınızı ancak çeviri/AI/Bot hizmetini kullandığınızı açıklamazsanız, daha sonra oluşabilecek yanlış anlamalardan yalnızca siz sorumlu tutulacaksınız.

Boostada waxaa loogu talagalay kuwa adeegsada adeegga tarjumaada, AI, ama bot si ay u dhajiyaan ugana jawaabaan golahan.
  • Hubi in aad fahantay waxa aad u jawaabayso oo ka hubi fariimahaaga khaladaadka tarjumaada ka hor inta aanad dhejin.
  • Haddii aadan aqoon u lahayn luqadda Ingiriisiga, oo ah luqadda koowaad ee golahan, horay u bixi si xubnaha kale u ogaadaan sababta jawaabahaagu khadka uga baxeen.
  • Haddii aadan shaacin inaadan fahmin akhrinta Ingiriisiga laakiin aad isticmaasho adeeg tarjumaad/AI/Bot, kaliya adiga ayaa mas'uul ka noqon doona isfaham la'aan kasta oo xigta.
这篇文章适合那些使用翻译服务、人工智能或机器人在本论坛发帖和回复的人
  • 确保您了解您要回复的内容,并在发布之前交叉检查您的帖子是否有翻译错误
  • 如果您不精通英语(本论坛的主要语言),请尽早披露,以便其他成员知道您的答案为何不合时宜
  • 如果您没有透露自己无法理解英文阅读,而是使用翻译/人工智能/机器人服务,则只有您对后续的任何误解负责

Users who are viewing this thread