🇮🇷 - A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇮🇷 A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 A large amount of Pro-Israeli Persian counter-protestors in American universities row (2 Viewers)

G   Iranian Defense Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

This guy can't pull it off brah. He was brought in just like Muhammad Mursi in Egypt by da CIA, only to be disgraced/ deposed later on cuz he failed on da scripted narrative cuz he was da nominated patsy. Sunni muzlim/ Islam a joke brah. Everybody knows no? Only colored converts keepin it alive today. I'm not being rude.....just tellin it like it is.

God knows what the iranis think of us deen miskeen.

Last edited:

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

This guy can't pull it off brah. He was brought in just like Muhammad Mursi in Egypt by da CIA, only to be disgraced/ deposed later on cuz he failed on da scripted narrative cuz he was da nominated patsy. Sunni muzlim/ Islam a joke brah. Everybody knows no? Only colored converts keepin it alive today. I'm not being rude.....just tellin it like it is.

God knows what the iranis think of us deen miskeen.

What happened to Mursi shares a lot of similarities to Imran. But, I believe Imran Khan will come out on top, InshAllah.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

What happened to Mursi shares a lot of similarities to Imran. But, I believe Imran Khan will come out on top, InshAllah.
Brah da whole narrative scripted by da agency. There's nuthin we can do.....I'm talkin on behalf of my own here in my country. I refuse to intervene in your Egyptian affairs......It is what it is for us here in Pakistan. We can't keep our own pants up from slippin down, who are we to comment on other nations.

Egyptian

Apr 30, 2024

Brah da whole narrative scripted by da agency. There's nuthin we can do.....I'm talkin on behalf of my own here in my country. I refuse to intervene in your Egyptian affairs......It is what it is for us here in Pakistan. We can't keep our own pants up from slippin down, who are we to comment on other nations.

You cannot deny that things happen for a reason. A lot of Egyptians and Arabs support Imran Khan because we see justice in him. Truth ultimately prevails. Are you in the trust and fear of Allah or your generals?

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

You cannot deny that things happen for a reason. A lot of Egyptians and Arabs support Imran Khan because we see justice in him. Truth ultimately prevails. Are you in the trust and fear of Allah or your generals?
You can’t speak of justice when yous not legit yourself! And in no position to bring about real change in society and government.

Bring about a real revolution like the irani’s did way back in 1979! They threw out the US and Israel from their country because they believed they can do it and stand up on their feet!

Can any other Muslim country do what Iran did 45 years ago?

Obviously imran khan can’t pull what the Iranians did no?

What more can I say here bro?

Iran is in a whole different league than most other countries, not just Muslim countries.

Iran is on its way into becoming another China soon. You can already see it bro. They’re a century ahead of 90% of the developing world.

Last edited:

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024

CHICAGO (AP) — For five days, the shouts of student protesters and supporters rang out from Northwestern University's Deering Meadow as they joined demonstrations against the Israel-Hamas war unfolding on college campuses nationwide.

But the meadow on the suburban Chicago campus fell silent hours after student organizers and the school announced an agreement late Monday to curb protest activity in return for the reestablishment of an advisory committee on university investments and other commitments.

I guess Sana Saeed got her grammar mixed up in her tweet. The pro-Israeli demonstrators aren't "shooting explosives" at the Anti-Israel protesters. They are "shouting expletives". Galiyan de raha hai.

In any case - these are the offspring of Iranian Jews kicked out of Iran during the Ayatollah's revolution during the seventies. Most of them escaped with millions of dollars during that time - I guess most of them settled in the San Fernando Valley and Hollywood areas in LA.

In LA, Iranian Jews are in the wholesale import/export activity mostly, centering around the apparel business, like the Chinese and Koreans.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I guess Sana Saeed got her grammar mixed up in her tweet. The pro-Israeli demonstrators aren't "shooting explosives" at the Anti-Israel protesters. They are "shouting expletives". Galiyan de raha hai.

In any case - these are the offspring of Iranian Jews kicked out of Iran during the Ayatollah's revolution during the seventies. Most of them escaped with millions of dollars during that time - I guess most of them settled in the San Fernando Valley and Hollywood areas in LA.

In LA, Iranian Jews are in the wholesale import/export activity mostly, centering around the apparel business, like the Chinese and Koreans.
Irani Baha’i too bro…..and the Assyrian Irani and a lot of Kurdish Irani. They’re all in dat SoCal and have hundreds of billions of dollars. They are starting to own SoCal like what they’ve always been good at. Nothing against em but they are very politically connected and on da ball with the money/ business mongering

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024
I am really proud of some of the Jewish intellectuals and professors who are speaking out against Isra-heely Zio people and their conspiracies/propaganda. Insha Allah justice will prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread