What's new

🇵🇰 Afghani mass deportations from Pakistan restart (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

A troll is someone who calls critiquing his stupid comments as "harassment."

A troll is someone who repeatedly posts nonsensical comments people are tired of reading.

A troll is someone who was previously banned and keeps coming back like you were on the previous forum, only to come back uninvited with the same nonsensical rhetoric that you never backed up once with logic, let alone evidence.
Actually it is you who is trolling, and there has been complaints against you for harassment.

Stop harassing other members even if you disagree with their posts. There is a difference between criticizing and trolling, which you are doing you are a troll.

Anyways if these Afghanistanis are not productive they should be sent back to their home country.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Actually it is you who is trolling, and there has been complaints against you for harassment.

Stop harassing other members even if you disagree with their posts. There is a difference between criticizing and trolling, which you are doing you are a troll.

Anyways if these Afghanistanis are not productive they should be sent back to their home country.

Liar, nobody complained against me. You were even banned for your behavior in the last forum/

Hopefully the same will happen here soon.

I've been in Pakistan since January. You should come here and see what wonders overpopulation has done here. All the traffic jams and overcrowding here.

All the degrading infurstrucutre. There's also water shortages here and we've had a cut off for three days now.

Instead you hypocritically run away from it living in Canada and advocating growth. Go live in Bangladesh or Bharat. Huge populations, huge economies.

Your ideal societies. Go live there rather than posting jahill comments online from your comfort zone in Canada.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Liar, nobody complained against me. You were even banned for your behavior in the last forum/

I've been in Pakistan since January. You should come here and see what wonders overpopulation has done here. All the traffic jams and overcrowding here.

All the degrading infurstrucutre. There's also water shortages here and we've had a cut off for three days now.

Instead you hypocritically run away from it living in Canada and advocating growth. Go live in Bangladesh or Bharat. Huge populations, huge economies.

Your ideal societies. Go live there rather than posting jahill comments online from your comfort zone in Canada.
Hey hypocrite I see a Canadian flag on your profile. Why don't you talk about that.

Then you can say you disagree with my opinion you hypocrite. No need to bark at other people or harass them like you have been doing to me.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

There's no reason to fight, Muji has a point, let the legal productive ones stay, they aren't the reason for over population issue, the reason for that are Pakistanis

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

@ThunderCat , @Muji.Iqbal Gentlemen, both of you are among only a few 'Real Pakistanis" we have here. Please make peace, and there is no need to reply to each other between you two at all if you are not in the same discourse.

I try to avoid such conversations but he has a habit of repeating himself, not just on this topic but plenty of others. Even after being refuted, he repeats himself as a response to refutation; thereby trolling.

Plenty of posters on the previous forum were tired of him, so the admins decided to ban him. He then returned under the current name. Previously he was named Multani Guy.

He would also open thread after thread on either obvious or nonsensical topics. I will just wait to see how long admins here will tolerate him & his ignorance.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

Hey hypocrite I see a Canadian flag on your profile. Why don't you talk about that.

Then you can say you disagree with my opinion you hypocrite. No need to bark at other people or harass them like you have been doing to me.

What makes me hypocrite? Explain.

Yeah I do live in Canada. What exactly is your point?

You never explain any of your nonsensical posts and irk people. You call for larger populations, so come to Pakistan then. Bring your family.

Add to the population. Enjoy water shortages. Enjoy all the overcrowding and polluting because of overpopulation. Don't just sit in Canada, running away from it all and preaching for it.

Back up your statements with logic/evidence. Otherwise you're just trolling.

You also did the same on a thread relating to Attaturk. Despite being refuted repeatedly, you'd keep repeating yourself and laughing off.

This kind of trolling is what got you banned. Lots of posters advocated your ban.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

The more you advocate destructive things like increasing my country's overpopulation crisis without explaining yourself, you'll be called out for your trolling.

Plus you advocate an enemy nation residing in Pakistan who have given Pakistan far too much trouble that the country will almost never recover from.

We might as well import ten million Bharatis to "grow our economy."

You hypocritically call for more overpopulation yet run away from it at the same time. You need to move here and experience all the shortages. All the overcrowding. All the pollution.

Then you can talk about "economic growth" as if it means anything when countries with smaller economies are doing much better.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

@Lulldapull, Despite numerous warnings, you are continuing to use professional troll behavior to stir racial tension in Pakistan. It is clear that you will never change your course, but some people want to give you the benefit of the doubt. For that reason, this is a final warning to you. Your online postings are not acceptable in any Pakistani forum.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

@Lulldapull, Despite numerous warnings, you are continuing to use professional troll behavior to stir racial tension in Pakistan. It is clear that you will never change your course, but some people want to give you the benefit of the doubt. For that reason, this is a final warning to you. Your online postings are not acceptable in any Pakistani forum.
I know I go overboard off n on seeing how others deal with these sort of problems we are faced with, and I understand these solutions might not be suitable in our situation. I do care about my country. I was born there so I am a patriot. I want my country to be up on its feet and be accountable for its behavior and be respected by the global community.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

How is this thread here against Pakistani interests? If you can justify to me that this thread is against Pakistani interests, then I am happy to walk out da door. No problem!

Users who are viewing this thread