🇧🇩 - Bangladeshi Chill Thread | Page 3 | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇧🇩 Bangladeshi Chill Thread (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇧🇩 Bangladeshi Chill Thread (1 Viewer)

G Bangladesh Defense Forum

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024
Cyclone Remal will strike Kolkata area and also Satkhira area in Bangladesh. Wind speeds from 90-120 KM.

Kolkata Airport has been closed and 400 flights canceled. Cyclone shelters have been activated and made ready in Bangladesh.

Bilal9

Jan 24, 2024
After 55 years, 70 years old Bir Bahadur Rai from Nepal going back to his homeland from his adopted abode Bogra, leaving a trail of loving and respectful admirers who helped find his home in Nepal (District Jheelum). His simple lifestyle and honesty had touched the hearts of many - including mine. Long live the hardworking sovereign people of Nepal! :)

Saif

Jan 24, 2024

After 55 years, 70 years old Bir Bahadur Rai from Nepal going back to his homeland from his adopted abode Bogra, leaving a trail of loving and respectful admirers who helped find his home in Nepal (District Jheelum). His simple lifestyle and honesty had touched the hearts of many - including mine. Long live the hardworking sovereign people of Nepal! :)

He is 70 but looks like 90:p

Bilal9

Jan 24, 2024
A photoshoot of actress Runa Khan went viral lately.

I don't condone this sort of undressing in a conservative Muslim country, however it speaks a lot about the changing moral values in Bangladesh in certain circles of society.

Last edited:

Saif

Jan 24, 2024

A photoshoot of actress Runa Khan went viral lately.

I don't condone this sort of undressing in a conservative Muslim country, however it speak a lot to the changing moral values in Bangladesh in certain circles of society.

Fruits of so called secularism:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts