🌎 - Canada: Arrests have been made in killing of Hardeep Singh Nijjar | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🌎 Canada: Arrests have been made in killing of Hardeep Singh Nijjar (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🌎 Canada: Arrests have been made in killing of Hardeep Singh Nijjar (1 Viewer)

G   The Americas' Affairs

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

It would be a good development if they could arrange a speedy trial at the court.
A long time ago, in the 1990s, I was in an important European capital. A group of Sikhs from the local Gurudwara came to beat me up because I was a good-looking and fair-skinned Muslim man who had a Sikh girlfriend. My personal experience with the Sikhs is not good as they were consistently racist against the Muslims, including myself. The politics of Khalistan will not change their historical animosity against the Muslims.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

It would be a good development if they could arrange a speedy trial at the court.
A long time ago, in the 1990s, I was in an important European capital. A group of Sikhs from the local Gurudwara came to beat me up because I was a good-looking and fair-skinned Muslim man who had a Sikh girlfriend. My personal experience with the Sikhs is not good as they were consistently racist against the Muslims, including myself. The politics of Khalistan will not change their historical animosity against the Muslims.
They are afghans but 50× worse

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Our ISI asleep at da wheel. Bewquff khotay have the best opportunity to take back east punjab and settle the Kashmir issue as well in one fell swoop. Laanat howay on our jharrnail.

We can do it but our hands are tied!....... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread