General - Downloading the Mobile and Web Apps Instructions | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Downloading the Mobile and Web Apps Instructions (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
General Downloading the Mobile and Web Apps Instructions (1 Viewer)

G General Forum

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

The Mobile App can be downloaded by clicking the three white lines on the top left and then 'Install the app'. mobileapp.png

The Web application can be installed by clicking this or a similar symbol at the end of the URL Box in your browser:1707110606159.png

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Sir I am trying to install on my iPhone but it does not work. Please provide instructions for iPhone
For now, please use the “add to Home Screen” feature in Safari within iPhone after going to the home page of PKDefense. It will have the same capabilities as an iPhone app. I browse this forum directly from Safari while using the Safari homepage shortcut. The web app is only available in Google Chrome or any Chromium-based browser such as Edge, Bravo, etc.
IMG_2311.jpeg

Web App :
1708185653570.png

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

For now, please use the “add to Home Screen” feature in Safari within iPhone after going to the home page of PKDefense. It will have the same capabilities as an iPhone app. I browse this forum directly from Safari while using the Safari homepage shortcut. The web app is only available in Google Chrome or any Chromium-based browser such as Edge, Bravo, etc.
View attachment 2811

Web App :
View attachment 2812
Thank you Sir. I will do that

Users who are viewing this thread