🇵🇰 - Imran Khan writes from Jail: “All that’s left for them now is to murder me – but I’m not afraid to die” | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇵🇰 Imran Khan writes from Jail: “All that’s left for them now is to murder me – but I’m not afraid to die” (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 Imran Khan writes from Jail: “All that’s left for them now is to murder me – but I’m not afraid to die” (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Personally I think Imran Khan is a hypocrite.

But the Political Party PTI is better than PPP and PMLN
He is not a hypocrite. He is the Sardar of the hypocrites. Look at his followers, and you will get the answer. His followers always claim to be holier than thou, while in reality, they are no better if not worse.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

He is not a hypocrite. He is the Sardar of the hypocrites. Look at his followers, and you will get the answer. His followers always claim to be holier than thou, while in reality, they are no better if not worse.
Agreed with you.

But PTI is the best political party for Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif is a thief while PPP are also thieves as well.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Pakistan needs a revolution like China under Chairman Mao before an real party can be born.
Or Emperor Meiji to changed Japan during the Meiji period.

Pakistan needs mass education, industrialization, and new economic policies to pull the country forward.

We may be at the bottom of the barrel, but hey at least we can only go up from here I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread