🇮🇳 - India aims new Crystal Maze missile at Pakistan’s nukes | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇳 India aims new Crystal Maze missile at Pakistan’s nukes (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇳 India aims new Crystal Maze missile at Pakistan’s nukes (1 Viewer)

G   Indian Defense Forum

Dogun18

Mar 21, 2024

Air-launched, Israel-made missile marks a shift from Russian arms and move toward a counterforce nuclear strategy vis-a-vis Pakistan

India has just tested an Israeli air-launched ballistic missile (ALBM), reflecting a move away from Russia as its primary supplier for high-end weapons and the possible adoption of a counterforce strategy against Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

This month, multiple media sources reported that India has successfully tested the Crystal Maze 2 ALBM, launching the projectile from a Su-30 MKI fighter jet. This test took place in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, under the oversight of the tri-service Andaman and Nicobar Command.

The Crystal Maze 2, developed by Israel and known as ROCKS, is designed for precision strikes against high-value targets up to 250 kilometers away. It can operate effectively in GPS-denied environments and penetrate areas protected by air defense systems, offering penetration or blast fragmentation warhead options.

These tests underscore India's operational readiness and commitment to self-sufficiency in defense manufacturing, with many of these missiles planned to be procured under the "Make in India" initiative.

The successful integration and demonstration of these advanced missile systems boost India's strategic military capabilities, emphasizing the nation's focus on enhancing its defense sector and reducing dependence on imports.

Israel may have used ROCKS during its retaliation strike against Iran this month, following an extensive drone and missile attack from Iran in response to Israel's strike against its consulate in Damascus, Syria, which was allegedly a command center for the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah.

According to Israeli defense contractor Rafael, ROCKS is a next-generation extended standoff air-to-surface missile. It is designed to strike high-value stationary and relocatable targets above ground, underground and heavily fortified targets with pinpoint accuracy in GPS-denied areas. ROCKS can be armed with a penetration or blast warhead.

ROCKS builds on the technologies used in Rafael's legacy Popeye cruise missile and SPICE smart bombs. Its multiple guidance systems, such as an electro-optical seeker, INS/GPS and anti-radiation homing ensure all-weather capability.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

We should not waste money against India in a rat race as long as we maintain a second-strike triad nuclear deterrence capability. Any attack on our nuclear facility will trigger an automatic retaliatory nuclear strike on India by our strategic deterrence doctrine. In addition, we also maintain a wide range of tactical nuclear options. The Indian defense ministry is now plagued with corruption, spending money left and right without accountability.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I told the Indians on dat other forum on just how worthless warplanes have become in the modern context of wars. Reduced to being mere platforms for launching aero ballistic/ cruise missiles. All the Indians and poor pakistani moderators over there got constipated after my comments. All these converts are just a bunch of suck ass people with no clue on where warfare is headed..... 😛......That Indian Rafale can't make it to Iran with a meaningful payload, attack a target and return to base!.......However Iran can accurately target modi in New Delhi right thru his bathroom window, while hes takin a shiitt! The IRGC made the right decisions a generation ago. Today Iran's militarily on top! whilst all its ahmaq neighbors don't understand where they went wrong.......

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I told the Indians on dat other forum on just how worthless warplanes have become in the modern context of wars. Reduced to being mere platforms for launching aero ballistic/ cruise missiles. All the Indians and poor pakistani moderators over there got constipated after my comments. All these converts are just a bunch of suck ass people with no clue on where warfare is headed..... 😛......That Indian Rafale can't make it to Iran with a meaningful payload, attack a target and return to base!.......However Iran can accurately target modi in New Delhi right thru his bathroom window, while hes takin a shiitt!
Why Iran has to fight against India while they are allies? It is so out of touch with reality!

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Why Iran has to fight against India while they are allies? It is so out of touch with reality!
I's just giving an example.......Indian military is severely bloated, its obsolete and it can't project power.

Iran can.

Large capital ships costing billions are next on da chopping block bro......Just like tanks and planes are practically junk now......

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Iran is irrelevant here. With India, you can call in Pakistan or China, who have a direct stake in Indian affairs.
India n Pak carefully crafted their militaries on an obsolete western model of post WW2 doctrine. Without much thought or understanding.

Today both militaries stand exposed as nekkid!...... 😛......90% of Indian and Pakistani military hardware in obsolete.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

India n Pak carefully crafted their militaries on an obsolete western model of post WW2 doctrine. Without much thought or understanding.

Today both militaries stand exposed as nekkid!...... 😛......90% of Indian and Pakistani military hardware in obsolete.
Well, then, they will fight against each other with obsolete hardware. When the janglis fight in the jungle, what do they do? They fight with whatever tools they have at their disposal. Poor people can not fight long anyway unless they are proxies of the rich.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Well, then, they will fight against each other with obsolete hardware. When the janglis fight in the jungle, what do they do? They fight with whatever tools they have at their disposal. Poor people can not fight long anyway unless they are proxies of the rich.
We were both led down dis path of Eff-sola and Su-30 and Rafale.......

And in da meanwhile, the smart ones have developed entire new war doctrines/ technologies/ products, and we see those doctrines in reality in both the ME and Ukraine. In real war scenarios.

Our ghareeb are just beginning to understand k hamaray saath dhoka hoya si. Wes been fooled again.

The west made trillions from us as usual. And wes been left with junk toys as consolation.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

We were both led down dis path of Eff-sola and Su-30 and Rafale.......

And in da meanwhile, the smart ones have developed entire new war doctrines, and we see those doctrines in reality in both the ME and Ukraine.

Our ghareeb are just beginning to understand k hamaray saath dhoka hoya si. Wes been fooled again.

The west made trillions from us as usual. And wes been left with junk toys as consolation.
We need to move our attention to feed the poor and blind people instead. War is never a funny thing that kills only people. The idea of defense becomes ridiculous when the pocket is empty. I will not fight hand-to-hand against a tall, muscular, but poor guy in my neighborhood. I will just hire someone to criple his both legs. Muscle is of no use when the pocket is empty. Poor men's wives are everybody's bhabi !! Did you know it?

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

We need to move our attention to feed the poor and blind people instead. War is never a funny thing that kills only people. The idea of defense becomes ridiculous when the pocket is empty. I will not fight hand-to-hand against a tall, muscular, but poor guy in my neighborhood. I will just hire someone to criple his both legs. Muscle is of no use when the pocket is empty. Poor men's wives are everybody's bhabi !! Did you know it?
60% of our budget going toward procuring energy. 50% of which wes acquiring now via smuggling. The other 30% of our budget goes toward defense.

The remaining 10% of our budget da waderay sardar chaudhry jump on like vultures on a dead human corpse.

Within 5 minutes there ain't nuthin left except bones.

4MikeEcho

Pakistan Defense Moderator
Feb 4, 2024

With Mirage 2000s and SU30s, they took out some trees and a bird while losing 3 aircraft and an attack right next to the garrison. With the Rock, they can take out a gas station may be.

Btw, any body notice, a lot of YouTube videos trying to re-write history. None of them are credible sources. But they figure put enough people making YouTube videos, and the world will believe it.
I noticed how they are making Abhinnandan like a hero.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

With Mirage 2000s and SU30s, they took out some trees and a bird while losing 3 aircraft and an attack right next to the garrison. With the Rock, they can take out a gas station may be.

Btw, any body notice, a lot of YouTube videos trying to re-write history. None of them are credible sources. But they figure put enough people making YouTube videos, and the world will believe it.
I noticed how they are making Abhinnandan like a hero.

Full credit goes to da west! They are true masters in creating a narrative. Our poor deen miskeen don't know their asss from a hole in da ground. We'd believe it if someone says da sky is green...... 😛

Kuchh bhee bhai.......kuchh bhee!.......anything goes. In da meanwhile da hillbilla and da jew have conned out your entire life savings and left you with a gadget, worth nuthin!

300 saal say ye ho ra hae. Wes all dumbfounded.

Users who are viewing this thread