What's new

🇵🇰-Land Indian Troll Farms : A Booming Disinformation Business (2 Viewers)

G Pakistan Land Forces

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

The elites were in fact “The Manchurian Candidates” from the day one. Many were simply fake muslims working for the Indians. We never checked if they were cut ……. lol
Sure seems that way, I'm not one to blame elites but in this case they have harmed us more then any one else

- intellionally keeping people uneducated and distancing the gap from middle class.

- despite being rich and having money, they have not done much of value. Only things they do have a business catch for them.

- they are far off from normal day or average Pakistanis and seems like they are unaware of soroundings.

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Don’t blame ordinary Pakistanis if they believed government who told via their media trolls for 40 years that one day Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan. We saw even highly educated Pakistanis fell to this government propaganda machines.
Saudis simply hired our army to disrupt the Soviet energy supply to the Arab sea. Otherwise, we would have Karachi overtaken Dubai today when trans-Eurasian energy lines would end at Karachi port. Karachi was already competing against major world cities when Ayub Khan was president.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Don’t blame ordinary Pakistanis if they believed government who told via their media trolls for 40 years that one day Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan. We saw even highly educated Pakistanis fell to this government propaganda machines.
Saudis simply hired our army to disrupt the Soviet energy supply to the Arab sea. Otherwise, we would have Karachi overtaken Dubai today when trans-Eurasian energy lines would end at Karachi port. Karachi was already competing against major world cities when Ayub Khan was president.
I'm not sure that people still beleive Afghanistan is Pakistans, I've never heard it my entire life except when afghans have said Loy Afghanistan or they will take KPK "back", only then have I heard them say Afghanistan will be a 5th province. But definitely not in a serious manner.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I'm not sure that people still beleive Afghanistan is Pakistans, I've never heard it my entire life except when afghans have said Loy Afghanistan or they will take KPK "back", only then have I heard them say Afghanistan will be a 5th province. But definitely not in a serious manner.
You didn’t see ? excited Members posted here in this forum that one day Pakistan would annex Afghanistan. Old PDF was full of these fantasy threads.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

You didn’t see ? excited Members posted here in this forum that one day Pakistan would annex Afghanistan. Old PDF was full of these fantasy threads.
That's news to me, its definitely a recent trend then, maybe a response to rising afghan nationalism and the talibans decline to recognise the durand line? But yeah it doesn't justify that response.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

That's news to me, its definitely a recent trend then, maybe a response to rising afghan nationalism and the talibans decline to recognise the durand line?
I don’t know how old you are but it was always the talk of the town in Lahore Karachi and Peshawar since 1979. Most Pakistanis who are 45+. know it.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

I don’t know how old you are but it was always the talk of the town in Lahore Karachi and Peshawar since 1979. Most Pakistanis who are 45+. know it.
I guess so, although these days I'd say that sentiment is dying. I've heard Afghans say they'll take back kpk more times but their just Internet things

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I guess so, although these days I'd say that sentiment is dying. I've heard Afghans say they'll take back kpk more times
Because now reality has started to bite. Propaganda has its limit. I always opposed the name changing from the NWFP to KPK because the name itself says everything. Not everyone in KPK are Pashtu speakers.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

All our sarrak de molvi very quiet now that millions of Afghani being deported.......Aaaaahahahaaaaaa.

This event has sucked the air outta their lungs and rendered them limp bodied. 😛

There is a guy on that other forum calling himself 'Future PAF'......and he for some very strange reason thinks that we need to go to Central Asia in order to trade. He has fantastic theories and unbelievable mechanisms for getting to central Asia.

I've confronted him a few times on this fraudulent narrative, but he still insists that we must carve out a path to Central Asia for our survival....I mean basically vo banda pagal hae.......😛

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Because now reality has started to bite. Propaganda has its limit. I always opposed the name changing from the NWFP to KPK because the name itself says everything. Not everyone in KPK are Pashtu speakers.
Yeah but Afghans want it all, they seem to hate us a lot, some of it can be justified but let's see how serious this "kpk is Afghanistan" thing really is.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

Iran is no ally of Pakistan. They bombed us in January. They're a belligerent supremacist state.

In the long scheme of things no. But for those who believe that Israel is a threat, Iran serves as a strong protectorate from Israeli aggression against Pakistan.

The problem with the Iranians is their coziness with the Indians - that's where all their talks of 'peacemaker' break apart.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

In the long scheme of things no. But for those who believe that Israel is a threat, Iran serves as a strong protectorate from Israeli aggression against Pakistan.

The problem with the Iranians is their coziness with the Indians - that's where all their talks of 'peacemaker' break apart.
India's payin $50 billion to the GCC annually no in oil n gas? Why can't Iran benefit from feedin da hindu-pak? US can't fullfill dis requirement right? So its just bout da money bhai!

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Many PTI supporters are now unknowingly falling victims to Indian Troll Farms which pretend to be Pakistani democracy platforms but acting to destabilize Pakistan. People have to be very careful that manny social media platforms are secretly operating under Indian ownership but acting as PTI supporters. Do not jump into anything when you see Imran khan’s picture.
In addition, why all of a sudden mainstream Indian media is promoting Imran Khan as a fighter for democracy ?

Users who are viewing this thread