🇮🇷 - Iran Disputes Reports Of First Delivery Of Russian Su-35 Fighter Jets | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇮🇷 Iran Disputes Reports Of First Delivery Of Russian Su-35 Fighter Jets (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 Iran Disputes Reports Of First Delivery Of Russian Su-35 Fighter Jets (2 Viewers)

G   Iranian Defense Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Iranian officials have denied media reports about the imminent delivery of new Russian Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets to Iran. Reports in the Iranian media that the country is to receive the latest generation of aircraft in the next few days are incorrect, according to the Fararu news website. The media had referred to a report by the SNN news agency, which is close to Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). The agency itself denied the report on its Telegram page after consulting with the Defense Ministry, which last year announced that Iran had acquired Mi-28H combat helicopters and Yak-130s from Russia in addition to the SU-35 fighter jets.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

25 years ago the IRIAF needed these. A good 100 of them. Now they have very little value. In Ukraine war RuAF has lost well over 50 of their top of the line Su-30/35’s/24’s/25’s within the first few months, to the point that now Russian AF has practically stopped using its AF.

NATO has put a huge integrated air defense network in Ukraine and that has practically grounded Russian military aviation.

I don’t know what Iran will do with these Su-35’s now? The entire GCC ringed with the same air defenses as in Ukraine.

PakAl

Jan 26, 2024
25 years ago the IRIAF needed these. A good 100 of them. Now they have very little value. In Ukraine war RuAF has lost well over 50 of their top of the line Su-30/35’s/24’s/25’s within the first few months, to the point that now Russian AF has practically stopped using its AF.

NATO has put a huge integrated air defense network in Ukraine and that has practically grounded Russian military aviation.

I don’t know what Iran will do with these Su-35’s now? The entire GCC ringed with the same air defenses as in Ukraine.

Can't Russian Airforce identity these integrated air defence network and destroy it with su35 using long range missles.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Can't Russian Airforce identity these integrated air defence network and destroy it with su35 using long range missles.

Yaar, to be brutally honest.......in about a generation or even less perhaps, most advanced economies will have androids as soldiers and flying bot drones as their armies. Iran is scrambling to play catch. Baqi saaray muslim mumaalik don't know their aass from a hole.

We need proper leadership right away before its too late!.......I bet yous money that what a company like dat Boston Dynamics is developing along with dozens of other start ups in da west is a nasty precursor of whats to come.

A terminator killer bot armed with a gatling gun can literally go into a big ghetto fulla armed thugs and clean house within da next decade (tech developmental schedule). AI tech/ robotics has been advancing to dis degree of capability where human armies are not needed no more.

Those AI 'ethical/ moral' conferences in da west are a warning.

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Check this out bro. When I say it on that other forum, they ban me. You know why right?......cuz air power has lost its teeth and it basically exposes our military as junk. Everybody admitting this now. It's not like I'm some military analyst.....Even third class Ukrainians don't want Eff-sola 😛:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Check this out bro. When I say it on that other forum, they ban me. You know why right?......cuz air power has lost its teeth and it basically exposes our military as junk. Everybody admitting this now. It's not like I'm some military analyst.....Even third class Ukrainians don't want Eff-sola 😛:

Kids talk about toys but adults talk about strategies. It is normal that kids will ban you.

Users who are viewing this thread