Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🗺️ Israel's War on Gaza (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🗺️ Israel's War on Gaza (2 Viewers)

G  World Affairs Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Iran's pulled down the pants of Israel in front of the whole world! Not only have these wily Irani's exposed Israel as a fraud but they've mortally wounded the Zionist project. I wonder what us 'ghareeb' goin do now? because a linch-pin proxy of the west has been exposed as a 'Chumppu' (a bald gullible village idiot in gypsy India)......colloquially speaking here......Anybody else got a better perspective?.......let me know.

4MikeEcho

Pakistan Defense Moderator
Feb 4, 2024

Iran's pulled down the pants of Israel in front of the whole world! Not only have these wily Irani's exposed Israel as a fraud but they've mortally wounded the Zionist project. I wonder what us 'ghareeb' goin do now? because a linch-pin proxy of the west has been exposed as a 'Chumppu' (a bald gullible village idiot in gypsy India)......colloquially speaking here......Anybody else got a better perspective?.......let me know.
If the cost was not 100,000 orphans , 2M refugees, and 35K dead, I would have agreed with you. This pulling down the pants came at immense costs by the survivors (the ones that died are the lucky ones)

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

If the cost was not 100,000 orphans , 2M refugees, and 35K dead, I would have agreed with you. This pulling down the pants came at immense costs by the survivors (the ones that died are the lucky ones)
There ain't no alternative brah....let people live like animals in an open air prison/ concentration camp on their own land?....If yous badmash, then yous gotta be the baddest badmash on da block!.......The US/ Israel/ EU are known badmash. Iran's got em beat by a mile on badmashi now. We know its bad to enslave people like animals, even though I personally got no respect for arabs......but humanity triumphs over politics every time.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

I blame the United Nations Security Council members for not solving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Personally I believe two state solution is the answer to the problem.

I would like to mention the American government is dishonest when dealing with other peoples and nations.
The atheistic leaders of USA, they do anything to hurt the aspirations of other nations.

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Gents, this sounds like the 6th MQ-9 downed over Marib province in just as many weeks. $180 million hit so far in the last couple of months alone:

PullDaLull Sir

The link doesn't seem to be working

Screenshot 2024-05-17 194910.png

Users who are viewing this thread