What's new

General Over 100 Britons fighting for Israel or living in illegal settlements (1 Viewer)

G General Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Jewish influence in British politics is very old. Jews have contributed to the British empire more than anyone. It was the Jews who set up the first British bank in the 15th century with the usuary when the government could not borrow money anywhere due to the Christian taboo prohibiting usuary. Jews this way helped set up the East-India company, which later became the cornerstone of British imperialism. However, the Vatican still did not officially remove the old clause prohibiting usury in the Christian doctrine. Therefore, the Vatican still formally bans usury, but no one cares as Europeans have long separated the church from the state.
The prime minister of Queen Victoria ( reigned 1837 - 1901), Benjamin Disraeli, was a prominent jew, too. Jews in the UK can not be compared with the Muslim immigrants, who are nothing but a colonial burden.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
Jewish influence in British politics is very old. Jews have contributed to the British empire more than anyone. It was the Jews who set up the first British bank in the 15th century with the usuary when the government could not borrow money anywhere due to the Christian taboo prohibiting usuary. Jews this way helped set up the East-India company, which later became the cornerstone of British imperialism. However, the Vatican still did not officially remove the old clause prohibiting usury in the Christian doctrine. Therefore, the Vatican still formally bans usury, but no one cares as Europeans have long separated the church from the state.
The prime minister of Queen Victoria ( reigned 1837 - 1901), Benjamin Disraeli, was a prominent jew, too. Jews in the UK can not be compared with the Muslim immigrants, who are nothing but a colonial burden.
Muslim immigrants are contributing with hard work while jews are printing money lending on interest the when country cant pay it back, the assets fall into jew hands and power is increased.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

The entire Wall Street is owned by the Al-Yahuda too. Saari barri barri companies. They running da show and unload trillions of dollars in the laps of these hillbillay every where. Saara dhanda run by these Al-Yahuday including the stocks n bonds and derivatives and all the investments and funds. Hillbillay love it too. Whole cosmopolitan/ gentrification/ metrosexual/ entertainment/ media set up being an Al-Yahuda concoction and enterprise. We are like a century behind these guys on how to make and invest da money. Boht tez hota hae Al-Yahuda.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Muslim immigrants are contributing with hard work while jews are printing money lending on interest the when country cant pay it back, the assets fall into jew hands and power is increased.
The Jews did not get the power as a gift, but they earned it through their intelligence. The power always lies with intelligent people who can print money. Hard work without a smart strategy leads to slavery. People who only work hard blindly for a master are slaves, and they will never reach the center of power. Now, playing a crying baby like, please give me power because I am a baby will not change the situation. Power is never a gift, but it must be earned with a combination of hard work, knowledge, and smart strategy. We reject some very smart people in our society just because they do not believe in religion the way we want it. Then they leave our country. We judge people by their religion but not their intelligence.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
The Jews did not get the power as a gift, but they earned it through their intelligence. The power always lies with intelligent people who can print money. Hard work without a smart strategy leads to slavery. People who only work hard blindly for a master are slaves, and they will never reach the center of power. Now, playing a crying baby like, please give me power because I am a baby will not change the situation. Power is never a gift, but it must be earned with a combination of hard work, knowledge, and smart strategy. We reject some very smart people in our society just because they do not believe in religion the way we want it. Then they leave our country. We judge people by their religion but not their intelligence.
jews got their power by betraying the torah and following talmud babylonian money magik .
Hitler screwed them over by abandoning their money system and started printing his own currency and moved towards barter international, which means cutting out banks. Muslims needs to do this boycott the banks and ban usury and trade good for goods.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

jews got their power by betraying the torah and following talmud babylonian money magik .
Hitler screwed them over by abandoning their money system and started printing his own currency and moved towards barter international, which means cutting out banks. Muslims needs to do this boycott the banks and ban usury and trade good for goods.
The majority of Jews are secular in terms of theology. They do not eat or live kosher. Only the Chinese can challenge the Jews. Our Muslim brain is too weak to understand the dynamics. It will be too embarrassing to pinpoint our all shortcomings here.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

because of rothschild usury.

Muslims first need atleast a stable country thats industralised and near 1st world levels and right now I don't even know one

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

The majority of Jews are secular in terms of theology. They do not eat or live kosher. Only the Chinese can challenge the Jews. Our Muslim brain is too weak to understand the dynamics. It will be too embarrassing to pinpoint our all shortcomings here.
If you work in the US and notice that behind most enterprise and commerce is sitting da Al-Yahuda, only then you understand why these hillbillay back these Israeli's like there's no tomorrow. Significant industry Al-Yahuday k haath main hae gee. Manufacturing, food n beverage, weapons n development, media, wall street, fashion, hollywood, real estate, construction and religious manipulation. I'm sure I've missed a dozen industries here where they got a big ownership/ partnerships.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
If you work in the US and notice that behind most enterprise and commerce is sitting da Al-Yahuda, only then you understand why these hillbillay back these Israeli's like there's no tomorrow. Significant industry Al-Yahuday k haath main hae gee. Manufacturing, food n beverage, weapons n development, media, wall street, fashion, hollywood, real estate, construction and religious manipulation. I'm sure I've missed a dozen industries here where they got a big ownership/ partnerships.
their power is usury banned that and they will lose.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

print your own currency and move towards barter international thats wat i think will free muslims.
That's more easier said than done considering how the usa has bases in almost every country on earth. If we want a better life we need to adapt to the western model, and eventually when strong enough we can think of implementing such a system with regards to usury.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Again, they have earned it. Can our people play Major League baseball/football/basketball or take part in mainstream American events rather than explaining all desi nonsense? While our people fly with the cheapest available fares, Iranians fly with first class. Our people are not good enough to compete, and we must acknowledge it.

Users who are viewing this thread