🇵🇰-Land Pakistan Army Heroes (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰-Land Pakistan Army Heroes (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Land Forces

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Captain Abdullah Zafar Shaheed TBt,
Shahadat: 28 Sept,20 while leading his troops from the front during an IBO at Badar Valley, Shakai, SWA.
Pride of 136 L/C, 44 Cav

1709329793092.png

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

1709333199310.png

Musa Goth, Windar, Lasbela.
All 6 officers and Solders incl Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali embraced shahadat.
اِنّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Accident occurred due to bad weather as per initial investigations.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Shaheed Captain Najam Riaz.

1709388409915.png

Captain Najam was captured along with three other colleagues by the terrorists. For many days he and the others were kept captive while the terrorists tried to use them to buy freedom for their captured comrades. When it seemed like such a deal could not be struck
the terrorists martyred Captain Najam Riaz and the three other soldiers. All four brave men, died fighting valiantly. Surrounded by the brutal enemy, they were unfazed at the prospect of death and killed 8 terrorists with their bare hands before they were gunned down and later beheaded on 11 May 2009.
After shahadat, Captain Najam Riaz Shaheed was awarded Tamgha-e-Basalat (TBt) by the Government of Pakistan.

It’s been 10 years now & there hasn’t been a SINGLE night when nano didn’t wake up from her sleep & started crying. Not a single day when she didn’t miss you. Nana abbu doesn’t cry in front of anyone, but I’ve seen him sitting in your room & crying when noones around

The Halal Feminist

@iHalalFeminist
·
Sep 6, 2019

She didn’t cry at your janaza though. She kept saying “uss ne jaanay se pehle kaha tha ke ammi main shaheed ho jaaun ga, aap ne rona nahi hay”.It’s been 10 years and I remember each & every second of those days. Those 23 days when you were in Talibans’ custody. And the day When we got the news that you embraced shahadat.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Brigadier Yasub Dogar of Pakistan's ISI Covert Action Division(CAD), taking his green tea and posing for camera while bombing is being carried out against the Soviets,

The most iconic picture of Operation Cyclone was taken in Gardez, Afghanistan.

1709556047270.png

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Captain Salman Farooq Shaheed.

On 10th of July 2007, Captain Salman Farooq attained martyrdom during Anti-terrorist operation(Op Sunrise) in Lal Masjid, Islamabad.

When Lt Col Haroon was martyred on 8th July, the command of Zarrar ATU fell on the shoulders of Captain Salman.

Captain Salman Farooq Shaheed.DOM - 10 July 2007 during Operation Sunrise.103 PMA Long Course.3rd Commando Battalion || Zarrar SSG ATU. Tamgha e Basalat (TBt), Sitara e Basalat (SBt)

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

On 10 July 2007, during anti-terrorist operation in Islamabad, Captain Salman attained martyrdom alongside 10 other SSG operatives.

Captain Salman was survived by a widow and a son born 4 months after his Shahadat.

https://twitter.com/GeneralKhan28
@GeneralKhan28

Condition of combat gear of Captain Salman Shaheed. Note that his M4 was broken into half.

This pic depicts how serious the condition was inside the mosque.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Shabir was captain when he was committed for marriage in a noble family of Lahore.

His father Major Sharif decided to marry his son but it was not a good time. He was retired now and only living on his pension. Although his elder daughter was married already but there was still another to be married. Now Shabir was also committed for marriage; so he wrote a letter to his son.

Shabir was a spendthrift. His fuel expense was too much, he also smoked an expensive brand of cigarette , cork tipped Craven A.
Moreover, he spent on his friends what ever was left. So sparing any money looked impossible.

Those days he was also doing a course in the School of Military Intelligence. He wrote a letter to his father on July 17, 1968
"My dear Daddy,
I don't know whether I can tell you or not what I do, how much I save and where I spend, but believe me I am aware of your problems. It doesn't mean that I am not your thankful son. Its only a matter of a few months, everything will be alright. You know that I smoke, I'll quit if necessary. I promise you that as and when the course ends, I shall start sending you a good amount every month."

(In the picture Major Shabir can be seen smoking a cigarette with Major Mujahid Ali Shaheed (26 FF). Major Mujahid is also a martyr of 1971 war)

1712331571889.png

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

On 4th April 24, a land slide occured near Lalpari, Gonar Farm, Chilas on main Karakorum Highway causing two way blockage of KKH for all types of traffic.

A team headed by Naib/Subedar Khalid and 02 soldiers were tasked to clear the slide and open the road.

During the clearance, a fresh slide triggered along with falling rocks from cliff and hit the FE Loader, resulting into injury of all three soldiers.

The soldiers were rushed to DHQ Chilas, for medical treatment and were further shifted to CMH Gilgit.

Naib/Subedar Khalid, has head injuries and his lever was badly damaged and Embraced Shahadat. Waseem, the operator of the Front End loader got his leg amputated due to severe injuries.

4:57 AM · Apr 6, 2024

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

CAPT. Salman Sarwar Shaheed

captainmojiz
@captainmojiz

After passing out from 115 l/c, Capt. Salman joined 42 lancers of the armoured corp, he was later temporarily transferred to FC KPK, more specifically, the Special Operation Group (SOG). There, he took part of operation al meezan and led many successful operations his comrades always praised and appreciated his bravery.

On 14th may, 2013, he encountered a group of terrorist in khyber agency, he was hit by three bullets, one went through his heart, despite this, he picked up his gun and suppressed enemy fire, he also helped his injured and Martyred comrades, he remained alive for 90 minutes after being injured and repeatedly told others not to worry about him. Before he left for his final abode, he gave a beautiful smile and a thumbs up. He will always remain a inspiration to others who were around him.

Users who are viewing this thread