🇵🇰 - PTI News, Updates and Discussion | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇵🇰 PTI News, Updates and Discussion (4 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 PTI News, Updates and Discussion (4 Viewers)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
Short Summary: PTI News & Discussion

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Next time, please add the link if you claim that you have created a similar thread. Otherwise, it will be considered electronic vandalism to the OP. No need to discuss whatever you have posted in a different forum.

Understood clearly. I apologize for mistaking the web link. It will not happen again. I changed the color themes to avoid such confusion in the future.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Iddat case created to ‘humiliate’ me and Bushra Bibi: Imran

Following his conviction in Iddat case, PTI founder Imran Khan told court reporters that the case against him was created to “humiliate and disgrace” both him and his spouse, Bushra Bibi.

“This marks the first instance in history where a case related to Iddat has been initiated,” he said.

Imran said it was also the first time that someone was sentenced 14 years imprisonment in a Toshakhana case.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

1707060923351.png

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Changing only the government will not solve the problem. It is the whole system that must be replaced with a pro-people system. We need a whole new motherboard with a new processor and operating system for Pakistan. It will never happen if we wait for anyone to do it. The people have to take responsibility for their own country. Leadership will come by itself when people know what they have to do. However, how things have been running since 1947 is a real tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread