General - Stupid & Funny thread | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Stupid & Funny thread (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Stupid & Funny thread (2 Viewers)

G General Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Oh bhaaaanchh....lol........For us punjabi folk.....Hilarious chhakka pendu skit. Rana sahb, Makkhi tay Tasleem Abbasi sahb are the funniest Pakistani actors:

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Any light-hearted pictures and media showing the funny side of life on this planet today go here. :D

You can post better topics than these "cynical posts." Please post something meaningful if you can. Reading is always better than posting, too. There is no point wasting your talent in offending people with 'cynicism". Thank you.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
You can post better topics than these "cynical posts." Please post something meaningful if you can. Reading is always better than posting, too. There is no point wasting your talent in offending people with 'cynicism". Thank you.

LOL. I did report this thread to be merged into the existing, more appropriate one.

If you find my cynicism unwlecome, that is your opinion. What post of mine violated any forum rule here? Please do inform me so that I may be able to take corrective action appropriately.

Thank you.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

LOL. I did report this thread to be merged into the existing, more appropriate one.

If you find my cynicism unwlecome, that is your opinion. What post of mine violated any forum rule here? Please do inform me so that I may be able to take corrective action appropriately.

Thank you.
Forum rules are not set in stone but only general guidelines. We have to use our best judgments to ensure a fresh atmosphere for all and apply the elasticity of the forum rules at will, all of which are impractical to be made available in written materials. Therefore, we have a moderation feedback mechanism, done with scrutiny, and our opinions matter.
Cynicism is a toxic element that should be used wisely and preferably in private life ( Facebook, for instance) rather than in a closed defense forum. Above all, cynicism is not funny, requiring a strong stomach for most people to digest. We encourage our posters to focus on the main objectives of this defense forum with a professional mindset. This is a friendly suggestion for you only.

Users who are viewing this thread