🇵🇰 - Types of common Pakistani political mentalities | Page 3 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇵🇰 Types of common Pakistani political mentalities (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 Types of common Pakistani political mentalities (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Defense Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

The majority of Brahmins are in Kashmir ( Pundits). However, 99% of the population is Dalits/ Adivasi in South Asia.
Exactly!......99% dalit hain gay saaray. The hindu brahmunds sitting atop a monopoly they've been runnin for about 8,000 odd years exploiting this caste system/ racial priestly supremacy enterprise. Saaron nu chut** banaya huwa hae kub say (1.5 billion hindus) and probably 0.01% are true Brahmunds out of dat total....... 😛......its really a genius strategy. Brahmunds have created their own reality much like the Jews have created their own budsoorat (Golda Meir, Albert Einstein Yassir Arafat ) repugnant version, copy catting the Irani Aryans. Irani badmash are the true big daddy's of this culture and the actual pioneers.......Many now admit that when Cyrus sahb freed these hebrew shysters in 500 BC from Iraqi captivity, from a certain death/ annihilation, it was actually the Irani Magi who created this monotheistic Judaism for them, cuz the Jews were worshipping da golden calf in Egypt n Babylon/ Assyria....Irani badmash brainwashed em about one god one devil and da day of judgement and created their religion for them.😛

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Exactly!......99% dalit hain gay saaray. The hindu brahmunds sitting atop a monopoly they've been runnin for about 8,000 odd years exploiting this caste system/ racial priestly supremacy enterprise. Saaron nu chut** banaya huwa hae kub say (1.5 billion hindus) and probably 0.01% are true Brahmunds out of dat total....... 😛......its really a genius strategy. Brahmunds have created their own reality much like the Jews have created their own semite budsoorat (Golda Meir, Albert Einstein Yassir Arafat ) ugly/ repugnant version, copy catting the Irani Aryans. Irani badmash are the true big daddy's of this culture and the actual pioneers.......Many now admit that when Cyrus sahb freed these hebrew shysters in 500 BC from Iraqi captivity, from a certain death/ annihlation, it was actually the Irani Magi who created this chut* monotheistic Judaism for them, cuz the Jews were worshipping da golden calf in Egypt n Babylon/ Assyria....Irani badmash brainwashed em about one god one devil and da day of judgement and created their chut** religion for them.😛
You still have to admit that our Dalits do not try to educate themselves to become superior while demanding everything for free without the contributions. They want respect but without having the quality. They keep blaming other people for their own miserable life.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

You still have to admit that our Dalits do not try to educate themselves to become superior and demands everything for free without the contributions. They want respect but without having the quality. They keep blaming other people for their own miserable life.
I know......we gotta real problem.......Boht bura haal hae.......I keep sayin, we need to strengthen our cultural ties with our immediate west in Iran/ Turkey, or else, culturally wes fukkin gone! 99% dalit action/ population/ Sawdi Judean exposed as bhangi wid no chaddi......saadda Allah he hafiz hay ga.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

I know......we gotta real problem.......Boht bura haal hae.......I keep sayin, we need to strengthen our cultural ties with our immediate west in Iran/ Turkey, or else, culturally wes fukkin gone! 99% dalit action/ population/ Sawdi Judean exposed as bhangi wid no chaddi......saadda Allah he hafiz hay ga.
we cannot be 99% dalit lmao

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I exaggerate yaar, but you know wes in an ocean of shiit and we are in a lot of trouble. If we don’t get our ideology/ identity right for our young and our kids it’s just going to get so bad. When we were growing up in the 80’s, we knew we were Pakistani and we were so proud of our country and our armed forces. There was no ethnic/sectarian nonsense. We loved our country, now just look at us.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Daltiness is about the deeds and not birth. An illiterate and useless Caucasian white is as much Dalit as one in our country. Basically, Dalit means Jahil in figurative sense. However, many people remains jahil for generations after generation without any qualitative changes. One who begs money to GCC countries every single morning is also a Dalit by nature. Disregard his skin color.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Number one is found most in middle class Muhajirs, Punjabis & Kashmiris.
Number 2 is mostly elite class Muhajirs & Sindhis.

Number three is mostly upper class from Punjab and others.

Number four is also educated center political Pakhtuns & Punjabis. I belong to number 4 as well.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

yaar don't you remember after 911 how so many of our people just immediately used to say we are 'Indians' to get away from being 'stigmatized' as Al-Qaeda/ talibunny lovers by the hillbilly. :p ......I lived in da midwest near Chicago and it was just fear and loathing everywhere. All the arbi started saying dey are Greeks and Assyrian christy X-Tians and our jhaggay turned Indians in no time. :p......It got so ugly in the immediate aftermath of 911. Millions left the US in fear of being caught up in da FBI dragnet, if they were illegal. There used to 1.6 million Pakistani's in the US before 911. Today there are less than 600k.
Aise log YouTube or milte hain… real life main kabhi nahi dikhay mujhe

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Daltiness is about the deeds and not birth. An illiterate and useless Caucasian white is as much Dalit as one in our country. Basically, Dalit means Jahil in figurative sense. However, many people remains jahil for generations after generation without any qualitative changes. One who begs money to GCC countries every single morning is also a Dalit by nature. Disregard his skin color.
exactly.....Whole west Virginia, Tennessee, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana..... All them southern states full of hillbilly dalits. All inbred, obese, backward, racist and extremely jaahil. That whole southern US is pretty rough. It's so hard livin down there wid dem folk.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

exactly.....Whole west Virginia, Tennessee, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana..... All them southern states full of hillbilly dalits. All inbred, obese, backward, racist and extremely jaahil. That whole southern US is pretty rough. It's so hard livin down there wid dem folk.
But now you are living with the Japanese people who are class of their own when comes to xenophobia. Only a Japanese lady who has badly formed teeth will marry a foreigner.
They have now dying brands with government subsidies. Hypocrite race.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

But now you are living with the Japanese people who are class of their own when comes to xenophobia. Only a Japanese lady who has badly formed teeth will marry a foreigner.
They have now dying brands with government subsidies. Hypocrite race.
Here its truly homogeneous. No kidding. As xeno as these guys are, but they are well behaved and no crime. Living here at half the cost of Australia or US or Canada. Huge language barrier here is my biggest complaint and of course our food/ restaurants are few n far between. 8,000 Pakistani here total..... 😛....imagine that.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

Here its truly homogeneous. No kidding. As xeno as these guys are, but they are well behaved and no crime. Living here at half the cost of Australia or US or Canada. Huge language barrier here is my biggest complaint and of course our food/ restaurants are few n far between. 8,000 Pakistani here total..... 😛....imagine that.

I'm sure that people like Arslan Ash changed the perspective of young Japanese people towards Pakistan. And instances of Pakistani people helping Japan during the Tsunami people widely broadcast.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I'm sure that people like Arslan Ash changed the perspective of young Japanese people towards Pakistan. And instances of Pakistani people helping Japan during the Tsunami people widely broadcast.

Bhai if you run into our people here its a very rare event. Like almost impossible. Irani's came here in the early 90's in big numbers, but they all left long ago too. Now you just see ghareeb turks selling doner kabab.....and few poor sri lankans working as care givers and some Filipinos and vietnamese working in the canning industry or convenient stores. If you see westerners, they're either tourists or badmash missionaries.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Also, @Lulldapull that begs the question, how many of the 8000 Pakistanis in Japan are Ahmadis? I believe that Japan's largest mosques are Ahmadi Pakistani built if I am not mistaken.
There are Qadiani's here from Jhang and Gujranwala. I know a few....One runs a halal grocery store here in Nagoya. They always invite you to their masjid, yous just gotta say k paee I'm not religious......😛

Users who are viewing this thread