What's new

🇵🇰 Types of common Pakistani political mentalities (4 Viewers)

G Pakistan Defense Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Daltiness is about the deeds and not birth. An illiterate and useless Caucasian white is as much Dalit as one in our country. Basically, Dalit means Jahil in figurative sense. However, many people remains jahil for generations after generation without any qualitative changes. One who begs money to GCC countries every single morning is also a Dalit by nature. Disregard his skin color.
exactly.....Whole west Virginia, Tennessee, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana..... All them southern states full of hillbilly dalits. All inbred, obese, backward, racist and extremely jaahil. That whole southern US is pretty rough. It's so hard livin down there wid dem folk.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

exactly.....Whole west Virginia, Tennessee, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana..... All them southern states full of hillbilly dalits. All inbred, obese, backward, racist and extremely jaahil. That whole southern US is pretty rough. It's so hard livin down there wid dem folk.
But now you are living with the Japanese people who are class of their own when comes to xenophobia. Only a Japanese lady who has badly formed teeth will marry a foreigner.
They have now dying brands with government subsidies. Hypocrite race.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

But now you are living with the Japanese people who are class of their own when comes to xenophobia. Only a Japanese lady who has badly formed teeth will marry a foreigner.
They have now dying brands with government subsidies. Hypocrite race.
Here its truly homogeneous. No kidding. As xeno as these guys are, but they are well behaved and no crime. Living here at half the cost of Australia or US or Canada. Huge language barrier here is my biggest complaint and of course our food/ restaurants are few n far between. 8,000 Pakistani here total..... 😛....imagine that.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

Here its truly homogeneous. No kidding. As xeno as these guys are, but they are well behaved and no crime. Living here at half the cost of Australia or US or Canada. Huge language barrier here is my biggest complaint and of course our food/ restaurants are few n far between. 8,000 Pakistani here total..... 😛....imagine that.

I'm sure that people like Arslan Ash changed the perspective of young Japanese people towards Pakistan. And instances of Pakistani people helping Japan during the Tsunami people widely broadcast.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I'm sure that people like Arslan Ash changed the perspective of young Japanese people towards Pakistan. And instances of Pakistani people helping Japan during the Tsunami people widely broadcast.

Bhai if you run into our people here its a very rare event. Like almost impossible. Irani's came here in the early 90's in big numbers, but they all left long ago too. Now you just see ghareeb turks selling doner kabab.....and few poor sri lankans working as care givers and some Filipinos and vietnamese working in the canning industry or convenient stores. If you see westerners, they're either tourists or badmash missionaries.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Also, @Lulldapull that begs the question, how many of the 8000 Pakistanis in Japan are Ahmadis? I believe that Japan's largest mosques are Ahmadi Pakistani built if I am not mistaken.
There are Qadiani's here from Jhang and Gujranwala. I know a few....One runs a halal grocery store here in Nagoya. They always invite you to their masjid, yous just gotta say k paee I'm not religious......😛

Users who are viewing this thread