🇵🇰 - We seriously need to look at the type of people Pakistan is exporting to other countries | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇵🇰 We seriously need to look at the type of people Pakistan is exporting to other countries (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 We seriously need to look at the type of people Pakistan is exporting to other countries (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

Pakistanis from uneducated backgrounds usually go to west where they Committing alot of crimes, mainly related to sexual crimes which involve rape and kids.

This is what they have done in Greece >

This is what they have done in Britian >

In Britian 2 >

Grooming Gang UK different cities >

More on grooming gangs UK >

Along side this is what they have offered to the British Society
1000001768.jpg

Now it's getting worse, look at the child molestation stats in Germany

1000001763.jpg

We are by far the worst group, why are these low class inbred people allowed to leave Pakistan? What benefits will they provide to their western countries? We can't allow such inbred savages to leave our borders. Also Pakistan must apologies to all of these countries these pedophiles have ruined. Starting of with the United Kingdom.

Also I have fact checked this and its true so no one deny it, its such a shame but this is something that needs to be seriously addressed. We are exporting pedophiles and rapists to the west!

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Let the law in those countries deal with them. As far reputation, thee is nothing left. We are already in the top 19 worst passports ranking: The 10 Worst Passports in 2024 (And Why They’re So Bad)
There is one specific thing which is common in this ranking.
But we should stop exporting more of these. Only educated Pakistanis who arent inbreds should be allowed out the borders. Also that specific thing is the religion?

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

But we should stop exporting more of these. Only educated Pakistanis who arent inbreds should be allowed out the borders.
There is no law which can scan people who want to go abroad . Many of them are no longer Pakistani citizens as they are born over there. Government do not pay for their visas, travel ticket etc. either.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

There is no law which can scan people who want to go abroad . Many of them are no longer Pakistani citizens as they are born over there. Government do not pay for their visas, travel ticket etc. either.
there should be, also the British Pakistanis born abroad come back here to marry there cousins, you may be surprised but its true. Its probably dying out but that's how it used to be. Either way RIP to Pakistans already terrible PR with more of these sub humans going to the west each year

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

there should be, also the British Pakistanis born abroad come back here to marry there cousins, you may be surprised but its true. Its probably dying out but that's how it used to be. Either way RIP to Pakistans already terrible PR with more of these sub humans going to the west each year
The problem is that we are in denial of our serious social issues. How can you solve something if people deny it exists ? They talk about corruption but our people themselves are corrupted. You cannot solve deep social problems by blaming politicians because they are the same people who are grown up in the same society.
Many questionable socio-cultural practices like inbreeding and violating human rights are also justified by religion which is another problem.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

The problem is that we are in denial of our serious social issues. How can you solve something if people deny it exists ? They talk about corruption but our people themselves are corrupted. You cannot solve deep social problems by blaming politicians because they are the same people who are grown up in the same society.
Many questionable socio-cultural practices like inbreeding and violating human rights are also justified by religion which is another problem.
Yeah religions been used as a tool by them to justify their savage nature. That's why I'm not a fan of it. We need to sort out our own country, the inbreeding issue, the rape issue, and the pedophilia issue. But that will take some time, best we can do is not allow the inbreds out of the borders. Then mass education should fix them, obviously more easier said than done.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Yeah religions been used as a tool by them to justify their savage nature. That's why I'm not a fan of it. We need to sort out our own country, the inbreeding issue, the rape issue, and the pedophilia issue. But that will take some time, best we can do is not allow the inbreds out of the borders. Then mass education should fix them, obviously more easier said than done.
That is wishful thinking at best. I gave up hope a long time ago. Our people love talking about foreigners when they do the same thing, but they stay tight-lipped when we have a deep-rooted social factory that mass-produces these sorts of people. Everything that you see as problems, such as irregularities, corruption, terrorism, perversions, etc., are just symptoms of a greater social disease that we always deny.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

That is wishful thinking at best. I gave up hope a long time ago. Our people love talking about foreigners when they do the same thing, but they stay tight-lipped when we have a deep-rooted social factory that mass-produces these sorts of people. Everything that you see as problems, such as irregularities, corruption, terrorism, perversions, etc., are just symptoms of a greater social disease that we always deny.
Ofcourse it is, wishful thinking is all I have at this point, only a nation with nothing to be proud of will try to be proud of a religion.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Ofcourse it is, wishful thinking is all I have at this point, only a nation with nothing to be proud of will try to be proud of a religion.
They do the same in Pakistan, but those get unreported due to social and legal taboos. It is very difficult to pursue rape cases in Pakistani courts and is often dangerous for females. Then you have another thing called honor killing, which will also prevent this thing from being reported.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

They do the same in Pakistan, but those get unreported due to social and legal taboos. It is very difficult to pursue rape cases in Pakistani courts and is often dangerous for females. Then you have another thing called honor killing, which will also prevent this thing from being reported.
Yes I'm aware, the issue is just as big here

Last edited:

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
what inbreeding got to do with crimes? anyway pakistan as a society is criminal, rishwat, theft, fraud, stalking, rape, drug dealing, slave labour, lying, can be bought and sold by foreigners like usa. a nation that pollutes it environment like land, water is dead society.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

what inbreeding got to do with crimes?
Inbreeding depression and IQ in a study of 72 countries
Estimating the Inbreeding Depression on Cognitive Behavior: A Population Based Study of Child Cohort

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Criminologist's Research Shows Genes Influence Criminal Behavior

Two genes linked with violent crime

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Damn, that massive picture of bad dudes just hit me like a ton a bricks. 😫. That’s just bad.
wait till you check the links I posted, there were a ton more links I could've added, but this gets the point across. This is how we are seen in the western world especially in Europe/UK as inbred savages 😔 which Is honestly how we can sum up a good chunk of our population.

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

wait till you check the links I posted, there were a ton more links I could've added, but this gets the point across. This is how we are seen in the western world especially in Europe/UK as inbred savages 😔 which Is honestly how we can sum up a good chunk of our population.

I just don't understand where were the parents of these convicted guys in that huge shocking photo collection? Where was the parenting? If we did wrong as children, our parents beat the crap out of us. We were always pushed to achieve academically. Man goin to jail is just a very serious indictment of you as a human being. It means you've failed in life.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

I just don't understand where were the parents of these convicted guys in that huge shocking photo collection? Where was the parenting? If we did wrong as children, our parents beat the crap out of us. We were always pushed to achieve academically. Man goin to jail is just a very serious indictment of you as a human being. It means you've failed in life.
Think of all the kids they groomed, raped and did savage things to, makes me sick to the stomach, I would personally like them to be k1lled. Retarded Pakistani government should interfere and get them a death penalty and apologise for this.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Think of all the kids they groomed, raped and did savage things to, makes me sick to the stomach, I would personally like them to be k1lled.

I remember talking to some restaurant guys in Devon back in 2006 near Chicago and one of the guys was telling me that some of our boys had created a gang to battle the black thugs in that hood. The shiit got bad enough and some of our boys got killed in gang warfare. Some got arrested and deported. I couldn't believe it. The US is very tough on crime, specially on new immigrants. A DUI charge today (felony) will get your green card revoked and deported.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

I remember talking to some restaurant guys in Devon back in 2006 near Chicago and one of the guys was telling me that some of our boys had created a gang to battle the black thugs in that hood. The shiit got bad enough and some of our boys got killed in gang warfare. Some got arrested and deported. I couldn't believe it. The US is very tough on crime, specially on new immigrants. A DUI charge today (felony) will get your green card revoked and deported.
Yeah seems the usa is better at capturing gang activities however these inbreds have turnt every place they settle into the UK as a rape ghetto. For some time police and people avoided criticism of them because they'd be called racists

Also now they are doing the exact same in Greece and Germany

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Yeah seems the usa is better at capturing gang activities however these inbreds have turnt every place they settle into the UK as a rape ghetto. For some time police and people avoided criticism of them because they'd be called racists

Also now they are doing the exact same in Greece and Germany

Bhai as despicable as some of our people are, we can't condemn us all. If we do dat, then wes just goin hurt ourselves. Our communities are already under fire everywhere. 99% of our people are good guys. We have some bad apples and unfortunately some of them have migrated overseas. Poverty/ lack of a proper upbringing is da main reason for their criminal behavior, cuz da parents were husslin too.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Bhai as despicable as some of our people are, we can't condemn us all. If we do dat, then wes just goin hurt ourselves. Our communities are already under fire everywhere. 99% of our people are good guys. We have some bad apples and unfortunately some of them have migrated overseas. Poverty/ lack of a proper upbringing is da main reason for their criminal behavior, cuz da parents were husslin too.
These cases aren't some bad apples, if we don't condemn they will continue

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

These cases aren't some bad apples, if we don't condemn they will continue

Most of our people don't wanna go back home for even family visits anymore.

1. Rampant street crime
2. Fear of being a victim of crime/ death
3. No proper healthcare/ fake medicine/ lunn doctors
4. Getting exposed to contaminated food/ water and parasites from eating out
5. General environmental pollution and contaminated unapproved food/ chemical ingestion
6. Conn artists/ hustlers/ snake oil merchants....including in our own families
7. Kidnapping for ransom threat

The list is long bro.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread