🇮🇷 - Iran's "Operation Truthful Promise - وعده صادق" on Israel : Live Coverage | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇷 Iran's "Operation Truthful Promise - وعده صادق" on Israel : Live Coverage (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 Iran's "Operation Truthful Promise - وعده صادق" on Israel : Live Coverage (1 Viewer)

G   Iranian Defense Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Foreign Ministry denies reports Israel shuttering embassies amid Iran revenge threats

The Foreign Ministry denies reports in Hebrew media that Jerusalem is shuttering embassies around the world amid threats from Iran to retaliate for a strike earlier this week on one of its consular buildings in Damascus that it blames on Israel.

A Foreign Ministry spokesperson tells The Times of Israel no embassies have been evacuated and no evacuations are planned at this time.

An Israeli diplomat stationed abroad also denies the reports.

"I'm not aware of any evacuation plans," the diplomat tells the Times of Israel on condition of anonymity.

While Israel has not claimed responsibility for Monday's attack, which killed Iran's top Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps general in Syria along with his deputy and five other IRGC officers, Tehran has blamed Jerusalem and vowed revenge. The IRGC is a US-designated terror group.
Foreign Ministry denies reports Israel shuttering embassies amid Iran revenge threats | The Times of Israel

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Israeli embassies around the world put on high alert amid Iranian threats

According to Israeli media, diplomats serving abroad have expressed their concern that their embassies will be the target of Iranian retaliation.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Azher Bhaija moghal republic is always an easy target for Iran. Lot of chinese looking Ex-Shia cosmopolitan people will easily get swayed by the wily mulla, if Iran tries hard enough. Iran can just walk into Azher-Bhaija today, but then Iran would be looked down upon as invading yet another colored muzlim banana republic like da US and UK do routinely. Iran is smart enough to not fall in that trap. Mongol Azher-Bhaija know whats up.....that's why very subdued behavior from dem. Iran can do da same to Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan......no problem......but then again what do you do with all these moghal muzlim Sovietized people? The days of the gulags or concentration camps are over! Who would want to own all these Sovietized moghal people to be part of their country today? In per qabza karna is so stupid.......

I hope you were being satirical. Even the few Mongoloid Azeris don't look Chinese at all nor are they ex-Shia.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I hope you were being satirical. Even the few Mongoloid Azeris don't look Chinese at all nor are they ex-Shia.
No I wasn’t joking. Half of the Turks and Azeri look half Chinese. Same same with uzbeki and even a lot of Tajik. Ye saaray moghal log hain. Moghal means mongol in da Irani turani language bhai, in case you were wondering. Turdogan key shakal dekh bhai…..😝

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Ye saaray bungali shakal moghal log. Vekho paa G.....Saaray aik jesay hotay hain gay. From Al-Turkiya to Al-Urumqi......Afghani Uzbeki type shaklain. Somebody from istanbul can easily hold a conversation with somebody in Urumqi, without the need of a translator.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

1712276068721.jpeg

These kind of faces we see in Urumqi or Kashgar in da East Torkestan of Xinjiang! but these are Azeri people no?.......lol

1712276201244.jpeg

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

All these central Asian/ moghal/ All-turkiya types are all like Afghani/ Uzbeki/ Hazara nauker type Afghani peepal.....Do ttakkay k log......Junkyard of Islam. Stalin used tens of millions of dem against da Nazi's in WW2 as cannon fodder. Jahil lower caste Al-Baqistani convert got no clue on what happened in Europe. Al-Baqistani convert was busy in fighting Japanese in Burma and Nazi's in North Afriqa as instructed to by da UK......Chutiya muzlim converts.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

"OPERATION MARG BAR ISRAEL" IS LOOMING .....

Israelis rush to supermarkets fearing potential Iranian attack

Banks have also been ordered to prepare for massive withdrawals of money from ATMs

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

"OPERATION MARG BAR ISRAEL" IS LOOMING .....

Israelis rush to supermarkets fearing potential Iranian attack

Banks have also been ordered to prepare for massive withdrawals of money from ATMs
Iran's laid a siege on dese Zionist bitches. Their economy is in ruins, their people fleeing and Jahil toady muzlims been sicked on da Isra-heeli.... 😛 ...I wish our stupid lower caste convert jharrnails were dis smart on tackling India!.....I wish!

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Iran's laid a siege on dese Zionist bitches. Their economy is in ruins, their people fleeing and Jahil toady muzlims been sicked on da Isra-heeli.... 😛 ...I wish our stupid lower caste convert jharrnails were dis smart on tackling India!.....I wish!
I know Iran is stepping into Israel's trap to widen the war into the Iranian mainland. Still, Iranian deterrence is not working anymore with their long-standing policy of strategic patience toward Israel. Iran has no other option but to act now to regain their strategic deterrence. If Iran doesn't act, it will give Israel the green light to target more Iranian positions. "Operation Marg Bar Israel" will most likely start on Shab-e-Qadr.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Israeli embassies around world closed over fear of Iranian attacks

Foreign Ministry in coordination with Shin Bet recall several diplomats, close down embassies, and warn officials abroad not to not to come to work at the consular buildings

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I know Iran is stepping into Israel's trap to widen the war into the Iranian mainland. Still, Iranian deterrence is not working anymore with their long-standing policy of strategic patience toward Israel. Iran has no other option but to act now to regain their strategic deterrence. If Iran doesn't act, it will give Israel the green light to target more Iranian positions. "Operation Marg Bar Israel" will most likely start on Shab-e-Qadr.
I bet Iran will instruct hezb in taking northern Israel. The deep tunnels are already there in place......And intimidate Al-Jordan k bhangi log to go bust da borders too and pour into Isra-heel aleh salam..... 😛......Millions of jahil toady muzlim running rampage.....This could be it. Total jahiliyat/ animal behavior on display......Aaaaahahahaaaaa......😛......wishful thinking on my part, but I think Irani's are softies and not jahil.......they wouldn't do something as despicable like the Sunni/ wahabbi muzlim are capable of. Killing poor civilians or even lower caste mazhabi is wrong. Not good!

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I bet Iran will instruct hezb in taking northern Israel. The deep tunnels are already there in place......And intimidate Al-Jordan k bhangi log to go bust da borders too and pour into Isra-heel aleh salam..... 😛......Millions of jahil toady muzlim running rampage.....This could be it. Total jahiliyat/ animal behavior on display......Aaaaahahahaaaaa......😛......wishful thinking on my part, but I think Irani's are softies and not jahil.......they wouldn't do something as despicable like the Sunni/ wahabbi muzlim are capable of. Killing poor civilians or even lower caste mazhabi is wrong. Not good!
No. This time, Iran will do it directly from Iran. No outside proxy will be used. This is what I learned today from different sources.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

No. This time, Iran will do it directly from Iran. No outside proxy will be used. This is what I learned today from different sources.
Yaar something big going down in da region:
Some serious drama going down in the Persian Gulf right now. GPS signal experiencing massive disruption. Brits claiming they have lost communication and whereabouts of all British vessels in the Persian Gulf. A terror attack is ongoing at Chabahar Port city in Iran on military installations. Pakistan army western border commands have just gone on full alert. PAF has mobilized all ADAs and ADA crews on full alert. Pakistan Navy battle ships have been deployed from Ormara towards Gwadar. I mean some serious shiit going down.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Yaar something big going down in da region:
Some serious drama going down in the Persian Gulf right now. GPS signal experiencing massive disruption. Brits claiming they have lost communication and whereabouts of all British vessels in the Persian Gulf. A terror attack is ongoing at Chabahar Port city in Iran on military installations. Pakistan army western border commands have just gone on full alert. PAF has mobilized all ADAs and ADA crews on full alert. Pakistan Navy battle ships have been deployed from Ormara towards Gwadar. I mean some serious shiit going down.
The attackers in Rask and Chabahar quite obviously came from Pakistan. Therefore, Pak authorities have good reasons to be on alert because Iranian missile strikes took place on the other side of the border in Pakistan not so long ago. Iran had subsequently warned Pakistan. However, the recent attack on the Chinese staff again changed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread