What's new

🇺🇸 Israel Has Lost America's Universities. It May Eventually Lose the White House (2 Viewers)

G   American Defense Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I’m only attributing Gaza to them, along wid hezb, hamas, PIJ/ PFLP and hoosi baaghi and PMUs and da Syrian army and perhaps 10 other militias. What if Iran just sat there in da ghareeb corner like Pakistan does and refused to do nuthin?
What is Iran in the Pakistani context? You really have to get to know the Pakistani context very well, and please see the image below which Iran means for Pakistan :

1714363890050.png

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024
I think one zio student's comment in one campus summed it up,

"This anti-semitic Palestinian-supporter woman gave me these really dirty looks - I felt sooooo unsafe and violated as a person. Campuses aren't safe for us Zios anymore."

Then you have the current inquisition of the Columbia University President Minouche Shafik by the zio-lobby in the US and their republican shills, just too naked and vicious on why she cannot control anti-Zio (in the guise of anti-Semite) activity in her campus. She should have every one of these students drawn and quartered I guess, yes even the peacenik yahoods, bless them.

Seems a lifetime of trying to be a Zio-shill (both in the UK and the US) and even being personally married to a Yahood will not eventually help you, these Zios will drive you across the canyon-edge - jumping into your death. They will demand nothing less.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I think one zio student's comment in one campus summed it up,

"This anti-semitic Palestinian-supporter woman gave me these really dirty looks - I felt sooooo unsafe and violated as a person. Campuses aren't safe for us Zios anymore."

Then you have the current inquisition of the Columbia University President Minouche Shafik by the zio-lobby in the US and their republican shills, just too naked and vicious on why she cannot control anti-Zio (in the guise of anti-Semite) activity in her campus. She should have every one of these students drawn and quartered I guess, yes even the peacenik yahoods, bless them.

Seems a lifetime of trying to be a Zio-shill (both in the UK and the US) and even being personally married to a Yahood will not eventually help you, these Zios will drive you across the canyon-edge - jumping into your death. They will demand nothing less.
I just don’t understand what these Isra-heeli got as power over the US other than the financial industry. I mean it’s just insane how blindly the US is supporting this regime in Tel Aviv.

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024
I just don’t understand what these Isra-heeli got as power over the US other than the financial industry. I mean it’s just insane how blindly the US is supporting this regime in Tel Aviv.

In the last 100 (50 really) years they have infiltrated the power structure in the US and made that Zio country the 51st state of the US. They not only control Wall Street, they also control the media, most of the critical industrial processes like Pharma and Hi-Tech - you name it, they are in a position to influence the economy here in the US. This is fact.

Avg. "Isra-heelis" live a way higher standard of living than most people in the US.

Isra-heel runs on yearly financial contribution from the US in the tens of Billions. Their own economy is also way better than even the oil-rich gulf states.

To legitimize this contribution to Isra-heel (and make Egyptians happy), the US feds also supply Billions to Egypt every year.

If I was in power in either of these countries - why would I complain?

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Even if Israel has lost the support of American Universities.

The Israeli lobby is still very strong in USA such as AIPAC.

But we will have to wait and see.

Maybe Justice will prevail in this world. Two State Solution, people!

Users who are viewing this thread