What's new

🗺️ Israel's War on Gaza (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🗺️ Israel's War on Gaza (2 Viewers)

G  World Affairs Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Fareed Zakariya is a dalit apologist for the east india trading co. Like a typical dalit convert he lays it out, just to save his own skin. Hendu-pak converts da most laughable among da muzlims. Iran should go after these badmash like there is no tomorrow. Total disgrace. Iss tarha day jungli khotay if they just stay quiet, they'd just do themselves a huge favor. Anybody not seein da convert complex here is in denial. Ye saaray khabees ager christy X-tian hotay aaj, there would've been no drama at all. I'm in favor of turnin dalit converts into X-tian. At least that way we'd find out their real intentions.....and more importantly iss tarha day logon say hamari jaan chhuttay gee:

Did you really listen to and understand what they were discussing? I don't think so. Your comment has nothing to do with what they discussed in this CNN video.
Mai isnu parha lia , hun daso ithe ki likhia hai?

1716595465726.png

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Did you really listen to and understand what they were discussing? I don't think so. Your comment has nothing to do with what they discussed in this CNN video.
Mai isnu parha lia , hun daso ithe ki likhia hai?

View attachment 6097
He’s such a Dalit apologist no? No matter what happens he’s goin side with the west, when his own community is totally Al-Qaeda!

He can’t say anything otherwise he’s goin be in Mehdi Hasan’s shoes.

One more step and then deportation.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Gents the pics coming outta Rafah are absolutely despicable. No need to post em here......This is just killing poor people on an industrial scale. Unbelievable how quiet everybody is.

Users who are viewing this thread