General - Suggestions and Ideas | Page 4 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Suggestions and Ideas (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Suggestions and Ideas (2 Viewers)

G General Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Sir besides Urdu I only understand the language of Love and I recommend you to learn it. It is a beautiful language especially if spoken with your partner.
Please go ahead and write a beautiful post on " Language of Love" if you have time. We want to learn what it is.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

The homepage slowly became a copy of other defence forums: the same categories, titles, and colour scheme. We should have just installed the same skin to make it easier. But I am happy we are winning as we now have 5 tabs compared to 3. Good job

Screenshot 2024-02-13 141743.png

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Still not able to comprehend. But I suppose it was a good feedback.
Sir it was a compliment. Please fix two issues

• Reduce the number of posts per page from 20 to 15
  • It should go to the last post when I open the link as it goes to the first post each time I open the thread. It is annoying this way and hopefully, it will improve User Experience after implementing these two changes.

Gracias

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

@TheNewb77, Xenforo forum UI sorts thread posts chronologically by default, where the oldest posts appear first while clicking on the thread. It differs from VBulettin, where the admin can change the sort order. I believe there is a Xenforo plugin that can make the newest post appear first, but one must test it to confirm, as Xenforo doesn't include this feature by default. @Malang is requesting this sorting feature, I believe.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Sir every time I visit this website, I see a new forum with new colours and layout. Is this a new feature? How can I disable it?

Thank you Sir and Ma’am, Gracias

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

It is a part of the routine tests, as this forum is still new. Web admins have to perform specific tests to optimize the forum UI.

May be enable the default skin of xenforo if no other skin is installed and work with this skin however you like. I don’t like dark mode so please don’t suggest the dark mode version

Gracious

Users who are viewing this thread