General - Suggestions and Ideas | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Suggestions and Ideas (3 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Suggestions and Ideas (3 Viewers)

G General Forum

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Dear Sir

I cannot choose my country flag to Pakistan. I love Afghanistan but I don’t want Afghani flag because I am not Afghani. Please give me Pakistani nationality. I will thank your post

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

There seems to be a problem in selecting Flags.
No body can select a flag, it stuck in the block. It you put a requirement, without that facility...and you can not save your preference.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Dear Sir @PakistaniandProud and Ma’am @RayKalm

Thank you for this wonderful website. I had 20 posts on old forum so please transfer my post count here.

We should have different thread titles in this forum compared to old forums so that our forum is indexed better on search engines like Google otherwise it may treat us as duplicate of other forums and block our website from getting indexed.

For example General Cricket Thread could be General Cricket News and Discussion or Iranian Chill Thread could be Iranian Corner. It will help us build unique identity and other forum won’t blame us for copying their content.

IMG_9730.jpeg

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Will you please move ths to Tourism section, Thanks.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

It is suggested that Infrastructure be place as separate / independent category, as I will feed more threads to it. It will be easy to approach if independent category is there. Thanks.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Wow! This forum has now been properly upgraded to Xenforo. I really disliked discourse to the point where I had stopped loggin in. Now this new re-organziation shows real promise.

First suggestion, if possible: Please add a dark mode.

Otherwise my monitors will give me sunburn if I use this website for more than a few minutes a day, which, simply will not be enough, as those who know me will testify.

PakAl

Jan 26, 2024
Wow! This forum has now been properly upgraded to Xenforo. I really disliked discourse to the point where I had stopped loggin in. Now this new re-organziation shows real promise.

Otherwise my monitors will give me sunburn if I use this website for more than a few minutes a day, which, simply will not be enough, as those who know me will testify.
I tried to force myself to use it but it just didn't have the feeling to it, Xenforo is the best. The colouring is nice too.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Sir @PakistaniandProud has installed the dark mode for you. Please kindly click on the moon 🌙 to lower the curtain. Please ask @RayKalm to add my 20 posts and change my join date to 11-11-2020

I have read your posts

Malang

IMG_9736.jpeg

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
The dark theme is great to use, thank you once again. The uploads are quick and the timing requirement between posts is reasonable. I can see this forum has promise.

A question: what are the permissible file size and/or resolution limits for photographs uploaded?

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

Since most members are from South Asia, I believe the forum should have a South and Central Asia section. Also army, navy and airforce sections and a general military section could be set up like the old PDF to better feature this forum being a defense one.

Users who are viewing this thread