General - Suggestions and Ideas | Page 3 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Suggestions and Ideas (4 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Suggestions and Ideas (4 Viewers)

G General Forum

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Yes ! at the bottom. It is like the placing of TV Channels at the bottom of list in Pakistan, which are unwanted by establishment.
We may want to consider creating original productions made in America instead of those in Pakistan. How the establishment will react to American-made multimedia productions is well worth testing. Besides, it doesn't have to be political at all. I am unsure if DefPK has built-in video hosting, but that will not be an issue. In 2024, most people are more interested in watching than reading, let alone writing. Reading/writing culture is in steep decline. We must catch up with contemporary trends and set new ones. I strictly avoid personal publicity, so I still refrain from posting any video content on YouTube.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

We may want to consider creating original productions made in America instead of those in Pakistan. How the establishment will react to American-made multimedia productions is well worth testing. Besides, it doesn't have to be political at all. I am unsure if DefPK has built-in video hosting, but that will not be an issue. In 2024, most people are more interested in watching than reading, let alone writing. Reading/writing culture is in steep decline. We must catch up with contemporary trends and set new ones. I strictly avoid personal publicity, so I still refrain from posting any video content on YouTube.
Please refer to my post.
"No ! Still there.
Members Corner and in General Photos & Multimedia, both are posted by me."

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Please create a section titled " Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR)" in the Military Watch forum so that I also have something to post.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Language? I am now learning Russian, which I never understood before, but now I have to.
Sir besides Urdu I only understand the language of Love and I recommend you to learn it. It is a beautiful language especially if spoken with your partner.
Eh? I would hope that God understands every language for all His creations to reach Him at any time from anywhere.
He understands all languages but I give a special “Wazeefa” for direct flight to him. My wazeefa is a shortest route to God.

All you need to do is, donate 100 rupees in charity at Data Darbar and 20 rupees for my future Darbar, terms and conditions applied. Then recite Allah Hu, Allah Hu for 800 times and then take a deep breath and read Durood Shareef for 11 times. Recite Ya Rahman, Ya Rahman 800 times to end the Wazeefa.

Then pray to Allah to capture your soul and you will reach out to him directly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread