General - Suggestions and Ideas | Page 5 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Suggestions and Ideas (3 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Suggestions and Ideas (3 Viewers)

G General Forum

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

Easily browse the forum by clicking the "H" button on the top left bar. Or the "H" button on the hovering menu.

1711360744493.png 1711360771837.png

And easily post using the hovering post menu: 1711360809437.png while browsing the thread content. You can close the reply section and still have your data saved if you need to view more content or add a multi-quote, etc.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

If anyone has any issues with the user interface, please let us know with screenshots here so we can assist you. You also need to mention the platform (e.g., iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, etc.) and the name of the browser you are using.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

My 2 cents for this forums growth. You can add more suggestions and improve on this sketchy idea.
  • Stop painting the forum. Overcome this CSS implementation and stick to one design
  • Over 90% posts in this forum are non-Pakistani. Increase focus on Pakistani news
You can post or reply something on Pakistan. There is no such thing in defense about Pakistani and non- Pakistani. All foreign actors influence our defense paradigm. The theme optimization is always an ongoing process.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Sire,

I am not as educated as you so you have that advantage over me. But with due respect, I probably have a better understanding of how SEO, marketing, branding and business techniques work. As you know my English is no good and I use Google Translate so please pardon my grammar mistakes.

Let me present the case study with due respect. There was a street called Laura Street in Jacksonville, Florida in the United States of America. There were 5 biryani shops on that street called

NamePricePortion SizeEstablishedCustomer base
Florida Biryani$12400 grams1857Local / Repeated customers
Best Biryani in Florida$12400 grams1940Repeated customers
Jacksonville Biryani$12400 grams1947Repeated customers
Floridawala$12400 grams1971Repeated customers
Laura Biryai$12400 grams1999R / C

All of these shops are making a profit. So a gentleman who happens to be the best Chef in Bangladesh decides to open a shop called "Biryani Shop" on that street. Someone asks him a plan and he says if 5 biryani shops are so profitable then my shop will also be profitable. I need to repeat the success story of the 5 existing shops.

NamePricePortion SizeEstablishedNiche / Market Strategy
Biryani Shop$12400 grams2024Pray to God that the customers from existing shops will come to his shop and like his biryani.

The shop shuts down after 6 months because there is no plan.

Reason for failure? - Poor marketing, poor branding, poor incentives

------------------------

The shop is rented to an Indian entrepreneur. After researching the popularity of biryani on the street, he realized that all the shops have been there for the past 20+ years with loyal customers, making people hesitant to try new places. Consequently, he opts to implement the following changes.

Hyderabadi Biryani$12400 grams2024Offers 1 can of drink for free

After 6 months, he managed to find a place in the biryani market and found a good customer base.

Reason for success: Good marketing strategy, excellent branding, and incentives. The name of Hyderabadi biryani is a brand itself and more importantly, sets it apart from existing biryani shops. Furthermore, the customers are getting 1 can of drink for free.

-----------------------

Now, Shop number 7 intends to launch a biryani outlet on the same street. After market research, they determine the necessity of offering incentives as well.

Student Biryani$6400 grams2024He notices too many students are studying in that area and understandable they are short of budget. So he decides to reduce the price.

They inaugurated the shop with the name "Student Biryani" and introduced a special offer "Customers presenting a valid Student ID card can purchase biryani at half price for just 6 USD". After six months, their business flourished, attributed to the unique incentive they provided to entice customers.
-------------------

we can carry on by saying that someone else offered 2 pieces of chicken instead of 1 compared to other shops or someone added more rice or offered in-house premium sauces etc.

To conclude, you are an educated man. You should help the Admin team develop a marketing strategy which offers a unique incentive and attracts customers. By repeating what has already happened in the past, it will be a lot of effort but most people tend to be conservative. They don't like change unless a unique incentive is offered.

I have been saying this to the Admin for the last 4 months but he doesn't take me seriously due to a lack of my communication skills.

PS: Copyrights reserved, terms and conditions applied, The above content was not written in ChatGPT but in Google Translate.

PS again: If I was going to do it then why not create a website myself? It is the job of Admin to take such measures

What exactly is your message? Can you summarize it?

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

I think there is something wrong with the design or is it created like this?

I have a laptop of 17 inches so may be it's not optimised for larger screens?

DefensePK.png

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

I don't understand the issue. You cannot resize at all or the resize is automatic?
I am sorry for my poor English. I use Google translate

If I upload the screenshot of 1980 x 989. It was resized to 550px. Now it's resizing it to 850px and the original image is lost. Maybe that is how you want it in the end or it's not doing it correctly. I would suggest that you create a normal user account upload an image and assess if it behaves as expected.

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

Please always pay big attention to hot topic, here you can attract people.
Zero input on the topic in initial hours. less updates.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

There are three threads going on a hot topic, I am confuse to follow which one.
Please adopt some proper management, Get this PDF to get on its feet.
I am playing my part.
A Pakistani topic thread yesterday with Iran affairs by a lot of posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghazi

A Legend
Jan 25, 2024

A big applause and congratulations to you for posting for the first time outside a Pakistani topic thread yesterday with Iran affairs by a lot of posts.
I think I don't need that.
The fact is fact.
I love Pakistan. So I post for it, although I can feed other areas, also, Google and X is unlimited.
Thanks, but no thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread