General - Moderator Application | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Moderator Application (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Moderator Application (2 Viewers)

G General Forum

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

If you'd like to apply to become a moderator please do so below by filling out the following criteria below.

Your Tag:
Your Location (Country):
Why do you want to moderate?:

We'll be assigning moderator roles for individual sections such as country sections, military sections, etc. So there is plenty of room.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

A quick question: Is being a Mod at the other website a bar to an application to be a mod here?

Just aksin’ ferra frand! 😁

Well seeing as you're a bully and do have a habit to troll sections looking for arguments, I don't think you should be a mod here. We need fresh blood here and mods that are representative.

I'll answer the comment you deleted in the other forum:

You were not clear in your intentions, you masked your sarcasm and was too arrogant to admit it. We're not mind readers and do not appreciate entrapment by mods like you who want to ban people for merely challenging your comments.

You did agree with me, because you agreed that clothing doesn't determine someones faith. If anything it was your comment to Tsunset which was moot and knee jerk because Tsunset made no distinction about who was democratic or religious.

Also its spelled asking for a friend.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Well seeing as you're a bully and do have a habit to troll sections looking for arguments, I don't think you should be a mod here. We need fresh blood here and mods that are representative.

I'll answer the comment you deleted in the other forum:

You were not clear in your intentions, you masked your sarcasm and was too arrogant to admit it. We're not mind readers and do not appreciate entrapment by mods like you who want to ban people for merely challenging your comments.

You did agree with me, because you agreed that clothing doesn't determine someones faith. If anything it was your comment to Tsunset which was moot and knee jerk because Tsunset made no distinction about who was democratic or religious.

Also its spelled asking for a friend.

Thank you for sharing your irrelevant to the topic opinion unsolicited, since it is the prerogative of the management to answer my question. I have not yet applied for anything. :D

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Thank you for sharing your irrelevant to the topic opinion unsolicited, since it is the prerogative of the management to answer my question. I have not yet applied for anything. :D
I do not believe you @VCheng should be a mod here. Because you curtail freedom of speech, especially when it comes to certain topics like criticism of USA, India, or exposing war crimes committed by imperial powers (USA).

What ever happened to freedom of speech? :sneaky:

Last edited:

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
I do not believe you @VCheng should be a mod here. Because you curtail freedom of speech, especially when it comes to certain topics like criticism of USA, India, or exposing war crimes committed by imperial powers (USA).

What ever happened to freedom of speech? :sneaky:

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Of course, I was just giving my "opinion." And I am entitled to it. Same goes for the management.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

If this Vcheng guy becomes a mod here I will leave and move on to another forum, this guy is the worst mod I've ever met , lots of members in the other PDF complain about him and many well known members from the old PDF left the other new PDF already just because of him.

Did you tell those members who left the other PDF to come here instead? This place will have moderators who follow a strict guideline and are strong in fair judgment and impartial.

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

Did you tell those members who left the other PDF to come here instead? This place will have moderators who follow a strict guideline and are strong in fair judgment and impartial.
This Vcheng guy deleted many of my posts, I remember I mentioned it but I can't find that post now. My friends and my enemies both always follow me around, including this Vcheng guy, lol.. so I guess I can contribute to attracting more here in the future.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

I can reply to you anywhere I want and you have zero power here, just like in the real world. As you can see we also thank you for your irrelevant presence and involvement on this forum.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Same here, if I see the following reprobates like VCheng, LeGen, Deino, Think Tank, Jstarving or Joe Shearer I'm out of here as well. This forum needs to be a counterbalance to that spy den CIA front joke of a forum.
The other Pakistani forum is Pro-West. But I do not blame them for their opinion, even though I disagree with him.

USA is still the strongest empire in the world. I am just waiting for China to become the world's largest Economy in Nominal GDP

@BEIJINGWALKER

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

This Vcheng guy deleted many of my posts, I remember I mentioned it but I can't find that post now. My friends and my enemies both always follow me around, including this Vcheng guy, lol.. so I guess I can contribute to attracting more here in the future.

Dude this Vcheng is a nobody in the real world and needs to bully people on an internet forum and run to Daddy Waz or Mr X when he gets slapped around. Him and Oscar literally come into the Iranian section and begin trolling with sarcastic and obtuse replies to genuine questions, derailing the thread, and then when anyone answers there question they get warmings, posts deleted or banned. Remember when you made that posts on the whatever thread about LeGen and Vcheng literally said that this forum adopts cronyism and put it down to him being Pakistani.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

The other Pakistani forum is Pro-West. But I do not blame them for their opinion, even though I disagree with him.

USA is still the strongest empire in the world. I am just waiting for China to become the world's largest Economy in Nominal GDP

@BEIJINGWALKER

Might is not right, especially if you are a Muslim. We operate upon justice. I'm waiting for Islam to reign again as our Prophet prophecied.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Might is not right, especially if you are a Muslim. We operate upon justice. I'm waiting for Islam to reign again as our Prophet prophecied.
I agree with you.

Being "Right" is true "Might." However Saudi Arabia is playing it smart by being Pro-USA and having their students educated in USA.

But you also have to take other factors into considerations, like the situation of your country.

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

@BEIJINGWALKER
To make that happen we have to topple the global dollar domination first, with that currency domination, no countries can beat US in Nominal GDP, cause it's their money.
But anyway now I believe nominal GDP becomes meaningless, the real industrial capability rules.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

I agree with you.

Being "Right" is true "Might." However Saudi Arabia is playing it smart by being Pro-USA and having their students educated in USA.

But you also have to take other factors into considerations, like the situation of your country.

It is never smart to water down your religion because eventually the punishment of Allah will arrive which will be much more severe than what USA can do. If it's dunya you seek which is clearly evident then dont complain about its transient nature.

Alhamdulillah Allah allows another power to offset against another, this is the Sunnah of Allah and Allah has chosen Iran for the time being to be counter balance to the pro-western anti-Islamic secular democracies.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

To make that happen we have to topple the global dollar domination first, with that currency domination, no countries can beat US in Nominal GDP, cause it's their money.
But anyway now I believe nominal GDP becomes meaningless, the real industrial capability rules.
True bro. China is the manufacturing house of the world. I hope China becomes the world's largest economy in the world.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

If I see Vcheng, Deino, LeGen, Think Tank or any of those guys as mods here, I will be leaving. If you're going to have a carbon copy of the other forum the whats the point of having two?!

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

It is never smart to water down your religion because eventually the punishment of Allah will arrive which will be much more severe than what USA can do. If it's dunya you seek which is clearly evident then dont complain about its transient nature.

Alhamdulillah Allah allows another power to offset against another, this is the Sunnah of Allah and Allah has chosen Iran for the time being to be counter balance to the pro-western anti-Islamic secular democracies.
This is where I disagree with you guys. Is it really wise to stand up to USA?

We are uneducated, and backward. Iran only has a population of 87 million against USA's 333 million. lol.

Chinese are doing it smart, by outcompeting USA, getting rich, and buying out their opponents.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

This is where I disagree with you guys. Is it really wise to stand up to USA?

We are uneducated, and backward. Iran only has a population of 87 million against USA's 333 million. lol.

Chinese are doing it smart, by outcompeting USA, getting rich, and buying out their opponents.

Don't question Allah's wisdom, if Allah didn't want anyone to stand up to US there would be no axis of resistance, no Russia and no China. But the reality is the opposite, so it's the will and hikma of Allah.

Who is "we"?! Im sorry would I rather be Pakistan over Iran? Uhm no! Iran has better infrastructure than Pakistan, better economy, better manufacturing, better agriculture, only you military is has an edge. We are more educated than Pakistan and most of Irans achievements have been in house or with the help of non-Western aligned nations. So if Pakistan is an example of alliance of USA, then no thank you!

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

Him and Oscar literally come into the Iranian section and begin trolling with sarcastic and obtuse replies to genuine questions, derailing the thread, and then when anyone answers there question they get warmings, posts deleted or banned. Remember when you made that posts on the whatever thread about LeGen and Vcheng literally said that this forum adopts cronyism and put it down to him being Pakistani.
Tell me about it. after he runs of argument, you just throws personal attacks and calls you a "bot".

20421.jpg_20240113153712.jpg

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Don't question Allah's wisdom, if Allah didn't want anyone to stand up to US there would be no axis of resistance, no Russia and no China. But the reality is the opposite, so it's the will and hikma of Allah.

Who is "we"?! Im sorry would I rather be Pakistan over Iran? Uhm no! Iran has better infrastructure than Pakistan, better economy, better manufacturing, better agriculture, only you military is has an edge. We are more educated than Pakistan and most of Irans achievements have been in house or with the help of non-Western aligned nations. So if Pakistan is an example of alliance of USA, then no thank you!
I'm not denying Iran has better infrastructure and better economy than Pakistan.

By the way Iran's economy is not much better than Pakistan's.

Iran economy is : $360 billion
Pakistan's economy is $340 billion

Nobody is questioning Allah. But is it wise to stand up to the American empire? Is it wise to have a sanctioned economy and be an international pariah?

Allah also told his creation (Humans) to use their common sense, and sound judgment.

Users who are viewing this thread