General - Moderator Application | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Moderator Application (3 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Moderator Application (3 Viewers)

G General Forum

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

Did you leave the other Pakistani forum? I'm still on it.
I m also on that but as a silent observer instead of a poster. I only have problem with that Vcheng guy but no one else there. The Vcheng guys also hates me with a passion, huh, he went through all the trouble to find all my threads and merged them into just one thread. some times he just acts like a three year old.

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

I'm not denying Iran has better infrastructure and better economy than Pakistan.

By the way Iran's economy is not much better than Pakistan's.

Iran economy is : $360 billion
Pakistan's economy is $340 billion

Nobody is questioning Allah. But is it wise to stand up to the American empire? Is it wise to have a sanctioned economy and be an international pariah?

Allah also told his creation (Humans) to use their common sense, and sound judgment.

Iran's official economy is what you've stated i.e. everything that is made in USD. But as we know Iran uses other currencies and crypto to do its trade which is accounts for a lot more than that. Either way, Iran is doing considerably well in terms of education and self-sufficiency without being a satellite state for the kuffar.

Well if that is what Allah wills then yes it is wise, unless you're some kind of deist who thinks Allah doesn't interfere with his creation and has no qadr?! Yes I think it is wise to be sanctioned and be seen as a pariah by munafiq and kaafir nations, in favour for Islamic law and standing up to injustice. Rizq comes from Allah, not Washington!

Allah and His Messenger also said not to take the non-believers Jews and Christians as friends and protectors, and not to imitate them and not to adopt and rule by taghut laws (international law) in conjunction or in favour with Shariah. So let's not start quoting Quran and Sunnah because it won't well for your position.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

The other Pakistani forum is Pro-West. But I do not blame them for their opinion, even though I disagree with him.

USA is still the strongest empire in the world. I am just waiting for China to become the world's largest Economy in Nominal GDP

@BEIJINGWALKER
Yes Sir. I propose your name for Pakistani moderator. You are active and publishing content here. Please request @PakistaniandProud and @RayKalm to add my 20 posts. It took me long time to compile these posts on old forum. Please help

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Yes Sir. I propose your name for Pakistani moderator. You are active and publishing content here. Please request @PakistaniandProud and @RayKalm to add my 20 posts. It took me long time to compile these posts on old forum. Please help
I thank you for your proposal. The administrators will tell us in March who are the moderators, when everything is sorted out in this forum.

Hamartia Antidote

Jan 27, 2024

If you'd like to apply to become a moderator please do so below by filling out the following criteria below.

Your Tag:
Your Location (Country):
Why do you want to moderate?:

We'll be assigning moderator roles for individual sections such as country sections, military sections, etc. So there is plenty of room.

My 2 cents.

I'm honest enough to admit I would not be a good mod because my patience with others here can be short..and I would likely treat somebody unfairly.

However I think some other people should make an attempt to do the same honest introspective.

If some people are applying to be a mod yet a quick search of the tone of their past posts here seems dubious I feel they should respectfully retract their application. In fact they should be alerted and be ready to defend all their posts when quizzed by management so they are not wasting your precious time.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

My 2 cents.

I'm honest enough to admit I would not be a good mod because my patience with others here can be short..and I would likely treat somebody unfairly.

However I think some other people should make an attempt to do the same honest introspective.

If some people are applying to be a mod yet a quick search of the tone of their past posts here seems dubious I feel they should respectfully retract their application. In fact they should be alerted and be ready to defend all their posts when quizzed by management so they are not wasting your precious time.
Yes Sir I agree. We should pick moderators who are dedicated to this forum and are not here to steal our state secrets. VCheng Sir is a good choice. I never joined his other forum but his strict policy is good to control spam. I vote for @Muji.Iqbal @VCheng and @TheNewb77. We need young generation to takeover this forum and I acknowledge them as young and talented people.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Yes Sir I agree. We should pick moderators who are dedicated to this forum and are not here to steal our state secrets. VCheng Sir is a good choice. I never joined his other forum but his strict policy is good to control spam. I vote for @Muji.Iqbal @VCheng and @TheNewb77. We need young generation to takeover this forum and I acknowledge them as young and talented people.

Talented? Possibly. Young? LOL. Not by a long shot! :D

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Back to the topic:

I am still waiting for an answer to my question before taking any decision on my part whether to apply or not.

Perhaps someone in management can answer the question: Is being a Mod at the other website a bar to an application to be a mod here?

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Back to the topic:

I am still waiting for an answer to my question before taking any decision on my part whether to apply or not.

Perhaps someone in management can answer the question: Is being a Mod at the other website a bar to an application to be a mod here?
Sir you should apply it. Sister RayKalm has a kind heart so she will approve your application. You will never find out unless you apply

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir you should apply it. Sister RayKalm has a kind heart so she will approve your application. You will never find out unless you apply

Thank you, but I need to know the eligibility criteria, and what is expected of a moderator according to the vision of the management for their forum, to determine whether it is a responsibility I wish to take on, or not.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Thank you, but I need to know the eligibility criteria, and what is expected of a moderator according to the vision of the management for their forum, to determine whether it is a responsibility I wish to take on, or not.
Sir the answer to your question is above my pay grade. Please contact @ghazi Sir for cooperation or directly to Sir @PakistaniandProud and Ms @RayKalm in private message and attach your CV. If you have any academic qualification or past moderation experience, it might be helpful in your application. Please don’t forget my commission after you have negotiated a package. Good Luck

Malang

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Jan 27, 2024

um..you're not doing even a basic search
Support China, buy Chinese products. Don't buy overpriced American sh it products.

I think this is where people's own introspective and self-retraction test kicks in before it even has had a chance to be perused by management..obviously not the most level-headed tone. Some people are just not mod material..at least I can admit it...some can't.

not here to steal our state secrets.
Well..I guess this applies to just Pakistani's with loose lips as I'm not sure how this applies to anybody else since we are at the mercy of what's widely available on the internet.

Last edited:

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

I think this is where people's own introspective and self-retraction test kicks in before it even has had a chance to be perused by management..obviously not the most level-headed tone. Some people are just not mod material..at least I can admit it...some can't.
And what's wrong with having an opinion? ;)

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

@PakistaniandProud has already told me I am a candidate to be a moderator in private chat. You don't have to speak for them.

Besides moderators are entitled to have their opinion.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Well..I guess this applies to just Pakistani's with loose lips as I'm not sure how this applies to anybody else since we are at the mercy of what's widely available on the internet.
Sir I don’t want to ruin this thread with off-topic posts so I will refrain from replying. I hope I am not banned for this.

I don’t follow every thread here but I read your thread. VCheng Sir bought a Chinese laptop. What else?

I don’t follow every news here because yesterday Muji Iqbal Sir shared a breaking news from 2021 that America lost the war in Afghanistan. May be tomorrow we read the breaking news of Osama bin Laden is dead so please pardon my ignorance. I am a silent observer and will remain quite when the forum start attracting more users.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir the answer to your question is above my pay grade. Please contact @ghazi Sir for cooperation or directly to Sir @PakistaniandProud and Ms @RayKalm in private message and attach your CV. If you have any academic qualification or past moderation experience, it might be helpful in your application. Please don’t forget my commission after you have negotiated a package. Good Luck

Malang

My credentials and past and present moderation experience is pretty well known, I am sure. :D

It is just a matter of determining whether those coincide with the vision management has for their forum or not. The rest can follow quite naturally after that determination is made clear.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

@PakistaniandProud has already told me I am a candidate to be a moderator in private chat. You don't have to speak for them.

Besides moderators are entitled to have their opinion.
Congratulations Sir. I am happy for your promotion. Please don’t ever ban me after your promotion as I had mentioned your name.
My credentials and past and present moderation experience is pretty well known, I am sure. :D

It is just a matter of determining whether those coincide with the vision management has for their forum or not. The rest can follow quite naturally after that determination is made clear.
Sir I am a newbie here. You belong to the era when Dinosaur were alive so please excuse my inexperience about your past.

Sir please use simple English because I use Google translator to translate my Urdu into English.

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

Back to the topic:

As of now we have a strict policy of tolerance, non-abetment, guidelines, neutrality, fair judgement, and strict procedures (as such as the rhetoric of speech).

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similar to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly and in more detail on March 1st when the website is finalized.

I'll tag some interested members below:

@Tehran021 @WebMaster @BEIJINGWALKER @VCheng @Hack-Hook @HAIDER @Hamartia Antidote @Muji.Iqbal @Old School @LegionnairE @Aryobarzan @Ario @wudangmaster @jauk @The SC @TheNewb77

Last edited:

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
As of now we have a strict policy of tolerance, non-abetment, guidelines, neutrality, fair judgement, and strict procedures (as such as the rhetoric of speech).

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similarly to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly on March 1st when the website is finalized.

I'll tag some interested members below:

@Tehran021 @WebMaster @BEIJINGWALKER @VCheng @Hack-Hook @HAIDER @Hamartia Antidote @Muji.Iqbal @Old School @LegionnairE @Aryobarzan @Ario @wudangmaster @jauk @The SC @TheNewb77

Thank you for that detailed explanation.

Moderation by popular choice is an interesting concept for sure, and I must respect the management's right to choose it for their forum. This ensures members get the moderation they deserve by choice.

I wish the management and members the best of luck and would remain engaged as an observer and occasional participant since the outcome would be fascinating for me to watch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread