General - Moderator Application | Page 3 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

General Moderator Application (3 Viewers)

Currently reading:
General Moderator Application (3 Viewers)

G General Forum

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

As of now we have a strict policy of tolerance, non-abetment, guidelines, neutrality, fair judgement, and strict procedures (as such as the rhetoric of speech).

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similar to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly and in more detail on March 1st when the website is finalized.

I'll tag some interested members below:

@Tehran021 @WebMaster @BEIJINGWALKER @VCheng @Hack-Hook @HAIDER @Hamartia Antidote @Muji.Iqbal @Old School @LegionnairE @Aryobarzan @Ario @wudangmaster @jauk @The SC @TheNewb77
Hello Sir. Please explain the eligibility criteria. Where is this application form and how much is the salary?

Please add 20 posts in my account and match the join date to 11-11-2020. With love from Malang

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Hello Sir. Please explain the eligibility criteria. Where is this application form and how much is the salary?

Please add 20 posts in my account and match the join date to 11-11-2020. With love from Malang

Just look at the list of those mentioned above as interested. With my decision to sit on the sidelines for now, there is only one exception to a uniform crowd all on the other, and even that sole exception has self-admitted as being not suited to the role. The outcome is going to be predictable, it seems to me.

But management have the right to run their forum with whatever team they wish to select to help them meet their goals and vision. I must respect that right.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Just look at the list of those mentioned above as interested. With my decision to sit on the sidelines for now, there is only one exception to a uniform crowd all on the other, and even that sole exception has self-admitted as being not suited to the role. The outcome is going to be predictable, it seems to me.

But management have the right to run their forum with whatever team they wish to select to help them meet their goals and vision. I must respect that right.
Sir they excluded my name also. May be they are considering me for TTA.

Sir recite ‘Ya Wadudu’ 100 times daily. It is a powerful zikr and God willing they will consider your proposal.

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

You could be the biggest contributor to this forum, if not for your destructive job as a mod in the other PDF, there would've been this big exodus of the members from the other PDF into this one.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
You could be the biggest contributor to this forum, if not for your destructive job as a mod in the other PDF, there would've been this big exodus of the members from the other PDF into this one.

I only aim to help in whatever way I can. Thank you for your support, but no thank you.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

I am Pakistani. This is a Pakistani forum. I did what we Pakistanis do: I paid a suitable bribe to get the title. The salary is not important. It is the ooper kee kamai I want.
Sir I plan to open a Darbar in yet to be named Naika-Sharif or Sharifabad. It’s got a massive potential of ooper ki kamayi. Think big

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir I plan to open a Darbar in yet to be named Naika-Sharif or Sharifabad. It’s got a massive potential of ooper ki kamayi. Think big

I will buy up the land around it to open up shops and plazas. I will give you a 10% cut. Now, that should help with getting moderator appointments here for all my friends too (to stay ON TOPIC).

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

I will buy up the land around it to open up shops and plazas. I will give you a 10% cut. Now, that should help with getting moderator appointments here for all my friends too (to stay ON TOPIC).
Sir I will make my palace (also known as Darbar) on the waterfront. So that Qabza mafia and land mafia cannot occupy land. We will discuss the commission rate when the right time comes but I will not give you access to my donation box. The real money

Tehran021

Jan 30, 2024

Please provide a source for that claim. Or stop lying.

I was referring to the other forum, please dont act like a petulant child by denying this.

Sir you should apply it. Sister RayKalm has a kind heart so she will approve your application. You will never find out unless you apply

That would be the end of this forum, and since he got fired in the other forum I'll just go there. Nobody wins with VCheng in charge.

My credentials and past and present moderation experience is pretty well known, I am sure. :D

It is just a matter of determining whether those coincide with the vision management has for their forum or not. The rest can follow quite naturally after that determination is made clear.

Your past credentials are clear to see that you couldn't hold your job for more than a couple months, have an army of people calling only YOU out as a troll and bully, and that a lot of people will leave the forum if you're in charge.

Sorry I'm not buying this "stepped down 🫡" nonesense. You blatantly got fired because you were found to be trolling sections and starting many fights, you even began opening up duplicate threads about the US response to Iran and threatening anyone who questioned you will get banned whilst banning anyone for doing the same thing. Can we please see the discussion of how you got fired please? Aksin fow a fwen

Does this forum need another mod like Robert Mugabe, Saddam Hussein or Trump, or do we want more Umar ibn Al Khattabs, Umar ibn abdul Azeez or Salahuddeens modding here?

Last edited:

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir I will make my palace (also known as Darbar) on the waterfront. So that Qabza mafia and land mafia cannot occupy land. We will discuss the commission rate when the right time comes but I will not give you access to my donation box. The real money

I love walks on the beach anway. And beachfront property is more valuable. See I look at the bright side always.

And management here know formally I do not wish to even apply to be a moderator here.
Just so that everyone is clear.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sorry I'm not buying this "stepped down 🫡" nonesense.

What you buy or not is none of my concern.

You blatantly got fired because you were found to be trolling sections and starting many fights, you even began opening up duplicate threads about the US response to Iran and threatening anyone who questioned you will get banned whilst banning anyone for doing the same thing. Can we please see the discussion of how you got fired please?

Please stop making such slanderous accusations. You can ask one of your friends still as part of the team there for a reality check if you wish to pursue that. You are free to do so.

Communication was beginning to break down almost immediately given the multiple attempts made to get me to compromise and to accept the agenda of the management. The differences between my principles and the vision of the management grew only larger and larger, until the chasm became impossible to bridge over for me.

The final straw was a surreptitious ban on my moderating abilities in two sections (Iran, China) while expecting rules to be upheld fairly. I had made it abundantly clear that rules are for everyone equally and any exceptions would not be acceptable to me under any circumstances.

I simply had no option left but to resign, in view of my respect for their rights of management, and my own principles.

I did, as of the morning of 02/02/24 Eastern Standard Time. It was accepted. End of story.

Now, please, can we remain on topic here? I am not even an applicant here at all, nor do I intend to apply, so please rest easy.

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

What you buy or not is none of my concern.

Please stop making such slanderous accusations. You can ask one of your friends still as part of the team there for a reality check if you wish to pursue that. You are free to do so.

Communication was beginning to break down almost immediately given the multiple attempts made to get me to compromise and to accept the agenda of the management. The differences between my principles and the vision of the management grew only larger and larger, until the chasm became impossible to bridge over for me.

The final straw was a surreptitious ban on my moderating abilities in two sections (Iran, China) while expecting rules to be upheld fairly. I had made it abundantly clear that rules are for everyone equally and any exceptions would not be acceptable to me under any circumstances.

I simply had no option left but to resign, in view of my respect for their rights of management, and my own principles.

I did, as of the morning of 02/02/24 Eastern Standard Time. It was accepted. End of story.

Now, please, can we remain on topic here? I am not even an applicant here at all, nor do I intend to apply, so please rest easy.
I am actually quite surprised that they tolerated you for such a long time amid so much complaints being lodged against you from multiple members, how did you manage to make that team keep you that long?

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
I am actually quite surprised that they tolerated you for such a long time amid so much complaints being lodged against you from multiple members, how did you manage to make that team keep you that long?

Why don’t you ask them?

@TheNewb77 I apologize for all the hate against me ruining your thread and forum. I don’t wish to derail either. Perhaps leaving is a good choice here since that is in my control. What others hate or not can never be my problem.

Users who are viewing this thread