What's new

General Moderator Application (3 Viewers)

G General Forum

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

um..you're not doing even a basic search

I think this is where people's own introspective and self-retraction test kicks in before it even has had a chance to be perused by management..obviously not the most level-headed tone. Some people are just not mod material..at least I can admit it...some can't.

Well..I guess this applies to just Pakistani's with loose lips as I'm not sure how this applies to anybody else since we are at the mercy of what's widely available on the internet.
Sir I don’t want to ruin this thread with off-topic posts so I will refrain from replying. I hope I am not banned for this.

I don’t follow every thread here but I read your thread. VCheng Sir bought a Chinese laptop. What else?

I don’t follow every news here because yesterday Muji Iqbal Sir shared a breaking news from 2021 that America lost the war in Afghanistan. May be tomorrow we read the breaking news of Osama bin Laden is dead so please pardon my ignorance. I am a silent observer and will remain quite when the forum start attracting more users.

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir the answer to your question is above my pay grade. Please contact @ghazi Sir for cooperation or directly to Sir @PakistaniandProud and Ms @RayKalm in private message and attach your CV. If you have any academic qualification or past moderation experience, it might be helpful in your application. Please don’t forget my commission after you have negotiated a package. Good Luck

Malang

My credentials and past and present moderation experience is pretty well known, I am sure. :D

It is just a matter of determining whether those coincide with the vision management has for their forum or not. The rest can follow quite naturally after that determination is made clear.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

@PakistaniandProud has already told me I am a candidate to be a moderator in private chat. You don't have to speak for them.

Besides moderators are entitled to have their opinion.
Congratulations Sir. I am happy for your promotion. Please don’t ever ban me after your promotion as I had mentioned your name.
My credentials and past and present moderation experience is pretty well known, I am sure. :D

It is just a matter of determining whether those coincide with the vision management has for their forum or not. The rest can follow quite naturally after that determination is made clear.
Sir I am a newbie here. You belong to the era when Dinosaur were alive so please excuse my inexperience about your past.

Sir please use simple English because I use Google translator to translate my Urdu into English.

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

Back to the topic:

I am still waiting for an answer to my question before taking any decision on my part whether to apply or not.

Perhaps someone in management can answer the question: Is being a Mod at the other website a bar to an application to be a mod here?

As of now we have a strict policy of tolerance, non-abetment, guidelines, neutrality, fair judgement, and strict procedures (as such as the rhetoric of speech).

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similar to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly and in more detail on March 1st when the website is finalized.

I'll tag some interested members below:

@Tehran021 @WebMaster @BEIJINGWALKER @VCheng @Hack-Hook @HAIDER @Hamartia Antidote @Muji.Iqbal @Old School @LegionnairE @Aryobarzan @Ario @wudangmaster @jauk @The SC @TheNewb77

Last edited:

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
As of now we have a strict policy of tolerance, non-abetment, guidelines, neutrality, fair judgement, and strict procedures (as such as the rhetoric of speech).

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similarly to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly on March 1st when the website is finalized.

@Tehran021 @WebMaster @BEIJINGWALKER @VCheng @Hack-Hook @HAIDER @Hamartia Antidote @Muji.Iqbal @Old School @LegionnairE @Aryobarzan @Ario @wudangmaster @jauk @The SC @TheNewb77

Thank you for that detailed explanation.

Moderation by popular choice is an interesting concept for sure, and I must respect the management's right to choose it for their forum. This ensures members get the moderation they deserve by choice.

I wish the management and members the best of luck and would remain engaged as an observer and occasional participant since the outcome would be fascinating for me to watch.

Last edited:

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

We will finalize the moderators on March 1st and list an open guideline as per the above. This guideline will be very comprehensive and explain a lot of questions in detail. For example, there would be a point based system for both members and moderators. This is so that if someone has a complaint against a moderator acting unruly, they can report said posts and if justified the moderator would get strikes similar to how members do - and if reached a certain number, would be demoted and replaced with someone else.

All this will be explained more clearly and in more detail on March 1st when the website is finalized.

Hello Sir. Please explain the eligibility criteria. Where is this application form and how much is the salary?

Please add 20 posts in my account and match the join date to 11-11-2020. With love from Malang

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Hello Sir. Please explain the eligibility criteria. Where is this application form and how much is the salary?

Please add 20 posts in my account and match the join date to 11-11-2020. With love from Malang

Just look at the list of those mentioned above as interested. With my decision to sit on the sidelines for now, there is only one exception to a uniform crowd all on the other, and even that sole exception has self-admitted as being not suited to the role. The outcome is going to be predictable, it seems to me.

But management have the right to run their forum with whatever team they wish to select to help them meet their goals and vision. I must respect that right.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Just look at the list of those mentioned above as interested. With my decision to sit on the sidelines for now, there is only one exception to a uniform crowd all on the other, and even that sole exception has self-admitted as being not suited to the role. The outcome is going to be predictable, it seems to me.

But management have the right to run their forum with whatever team they wish to select to help them meet their goals and vision. I must respect that right.
Sir they excluded my name also. May be they are considering me for TTA.

Sir recite ‘Ya Wadudu’ 100 times daily. It is a powerful zikr and God willing they will consider your proposal.

Beijingwalker

Jan 27, 2024

You could be the biggest contributor to this forum, if not for your destructive job as a mod in the other PDF, there would've been this big exodus of the members from the other PDF into this one.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

I am Pakistani. This is a Pakistani forum. I did what we Pakistanis do: I paid a suitable bribe to get the title. The salary is not important. It is the ooper kee kamai I want.
Sir I plan to open a Darbar in yet to be named Naika-Sharif or Sharifabad. It’s got a massive potential of ooper ki kamayi. Think big

VCheng

Jan 26, 2024
Sir I plan to open a Darbar in yet to be named Naika-Sharif or Sharifabad. It’s got a massive potential of ooper ki kamayi. Think big

I will buy up the land around it to open up shops and plazas. I will give you a 10% cut. Now, that should help with getting moderator appointments here for all my friends too (to stay ON TOPIC).

Users who are viewing this thread