🇵🇰-Land - Indian Troll Farms : A Booming Disinformation Business | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum
Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

🇵🇰-Land Indian Troll Farms : A Booming Disinformation Business (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰-Land Indian Troll Farms : A Booming Disinformation Business (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Land Forces

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Agree for the most part, except it's arguable whether Punjab was much of an entity prior to British rule. Punjab, Sindh etc. were mostly geographical terms but the British designated them into proper regional districts.

They even created standardized varieties of these languages.

The other thing is this propaganda does not just run in elite class Muhajirs but Sindhis as well. Nobody apes Muhajirs harder than Sindhis in Pakistan, which is ironic but a hard reality.

The enmity Muhajir elites have developed for Pakistan is their loosing of finance & power to the armed forces, which itself is a corrupt institution but still a collateral obstruction to Muhajir dominance in the country.
Precisely for this reason we see them openly cheerleading Turkey and Iran to make Pakistan as their colony and market with their delusional gimmickries.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Precisely for this reason we see them openly cheerleading Turkey and Iran to make Pakistan as their colony and market with their delusional gimmickries.

That might be true for the right-wing religious types. Not so for the elite class ones whom are staunchly pro-Indian and want to reverse the so-called "partition" of their "Akhand Bharat."

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

That might be true for the right-wing religious types. Not so for the elite class ones whom are staunchly pro-Indian and want to reverse the so-called "partition" of their Akhand Bharat.
The elites were in fact “The Manchurian Candidates” from the day one. Many were simply fake muslims working for the Indians. We never checked if they were cut ……. lol

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

There is no doubt Indian penetration of Pakistani society. This is being done rather openly now. Note how this lady only interviews 'sarrak k log' in Lahore, but she never goes to Peshawar and plays this game. I totally see right thru what she's doing here:

Mkesath

Pakistan Finance Moderator
Mar 23, 2024

There is no doubt Indian penetration of Pakistani society. This is being done rather openly now. Note how this lady only interviews 'sarrak k log' in Lahore, but she never goes to Peshawar and plays this game. I totally see right thru what she's doing here:

Is this Naila lol, yes many people do this. But she's just really farming views from bhakts, I've known these characters for years

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

The elites were in fact “The Manchurian Candidates” from the day one. Many were simply fake muslims working for the Indians. We never checked if they were cut ……. lol
Sure seems that way, I'm not one to blame elites but in this case they have harmed us more then any one else

- intellionally keeping people uneducated and distancing the gap from middle class.

- despite being rich and having money, they have not done much of value. Only things they do have a business catch for them.

- they are far off from normal day or average Pakistanis and seems like they are unaware of soroundings.

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Don’t blame ordinary Pakistanis if they believed government who told via their media trolls for 40 years that one day Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan. We saw even highly educated Pakistanis fell to this government propaganda machines.
Saudis simply hired our army to disrupt the Soviet energy supply to the Arab sea. Otherwise, we would have Karachi overtaken Dubai today when trans-Eurasian energy lines would end at Karachi port. Karachi was already competing against major world cities when Ayub Khan was president.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Don’t blame ordinary Pakistanis if they believed government who told via their media trolls for 40 years that one day Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan. We saw even highly educated Pakistanis fell to this government propaganda machines.
Saudis simply hired our army to disrupt the Soviet energy supply to the Arab sea. Otherwise, we would have Karachi overtaken Dubai today when trans-Eurasian energy lines would end at Karachi port. Karachi was already competing against major world cities when Ayub Khan was president.
I'm not sure that people still beleive Afghanistan is Pakistans, I've never heard it my entire life except when afghans have said Loy Afghanistan or they will take KPK "back", only then have I heard them say Afghanistan will be a 5th province. But definitely not in a serious manner.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I'm not sure that people still beleive Afghanistan is Pakistans, I've never heard it my entire life except when afghans have said Loy Afghanistan or they will take KPK "back", only then have I heard them say Afghanistan will be a 5th province. But definitely not in a serious manner.
You didn’t see ? excited Members posted here in this forum that one day Pakistan would annex Afghanistan. Old PDF was full of these fantasy threads.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

You didn’t see ? excited Members posted here in this forum that one day Pakistan would annex Afghanistan. Old PDF was full of these fantasy threads.
That's news to me, its definitely a recent trend then, maybe a response to rising afghan nationalism and the talibans decline to recognise the durand line? But yeah it doesn't justify that response.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

That's news to me, its definitely a recent trend then, maybe a response to rising afghan nationalism and the talibans decline to recognise the durand line?
I don’t know how old you are but it was always the talk of the town in Lahore Karachi and Peshawar since 1979. Most Pakistanis who are 45+. know it.

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

I don’t know how old you are but it was always the talk of the town in Lahore Karachi and Peshawar since 1979. Most Pakistanis who are 45+. know it.
I guess so, although these days I'd say that sentiment is dying. I've heard Afghans say they'll take back kpk more times but their just Internet things

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

I guess so, although these days I'd say that sentiment is dying. I've heard Afghans say they'll take back kpk more times
Because now reality has started to bite. Propaganda has its limit. I always opposed the name changing from the NWFP to KPK because the name itself says everything. Not everyone in KPK are Pashtu speakers.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

All our sarrak de molvi very quiet now that millions of Afghani being deported.......Aaaaahahahaaaaaa.

This event has sucked the air outta their lungs and rendered them limp bodied. 😛

There is a guy on that other forum calling himself 'Future PAF'......and he for some very strange reason thinks that we need to go to Central Asia in order to trade. He has fantastic theories and unbelievable mechanisms for getting to central Asia.

I've confronted him a few times on this fraudulent narrative, but he still insists that we must carve out a path to Central Asia for our survival....I mean basically vo banda pagal hae.......😛

Mkesath

Mar 23, 2024

Because now reality has started to bite. Propaganda has its limit. I always opposed the name changing from the NWFP to KPK because the name itself says everything. Not everyone in KPK are Pashtu speakers.
Yeah but Afghans want it all, they seem to hate us a lot, some of it can be justified but let's see how serious this "kpk is Afghanistan" thing really is.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

Iran is no ally of Pakistan. They bombed us in January. They're a belligerent supremacist state.

In the long scheme of things no. But for those who believe that Israel is a threat, Iran serves as a strong protectorate from Israeli aggression against Pakistan.

The problem with the Iranians is their coziness with the Indians - that's where all their talks of 'peacemaker' break apart.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

In the long scheme of things no. But for those who believe that Israel is a threat, Iran serves as a strong protectorate from Israeli aggression against Pakistan.

The problem with the Iranians is their coziness with the Indians - that's where all their talks of 'peacemaker' break apart.
India's payin $50 billion to the GCC annually no in oil n gas? Why can't Iran benefit from feedin da hindu-pak? US can't fullfill dis requirement right? So its just bout da money bhai!

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Many PTI supporters are now unknowingly falling victims to Indian Troll Farms which pretend to be Pakistani democracy platforms but acting to destabilize Pakistan. People have to be very careful that manny social media platforms are secretly operating under Indian ownership but acting as PTI supporters. Do not jump into anything when you see Imran khan’s picture.
In addition, why all of a sudden mainstream Indian media is promoting Imran Khan as a fighter for democracy ?

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Indians are peddling da notion dat we are fucked beyond belief. Everything’s lost and it’s much too late to salvage it. Yous been defeated psychologically and wes didn’t even have to lift a finger to do it.

Yous all surrender ta us ‘hindu superstar’ 0.00001% ‘Haaryans’ of antiquity from da Shintasta culture in Ukraine……and if yous don’t do it, then yous already accepted defeat!

And don’t forget Irani turani are our forefathers too so wes your ‘Maha Baap’ soohpurr Praan’s / Pyo’s……😝

Just surrender now before we make you do it, cuz the west is our buddy, Rhusshian in our paakitt and so is da Irani turani, cuz he’s our jigrri buddy and he love us 0.000001% bhraymunds and Parsi over yous….😝

Hamaray aagay sijda kar leen sharafat naal or wes goin impose more zakir na-laiq on yous ‘kaafirs’…😝

Itthay dis da truth!

And I forgot to mention that now Indians consider the GCC khotay as part of their sanatan dharma too, cuz da GCC khotay used to worship idols made out of dirt and clay and decorated with dates…..😝

Oh bhaaanchhh….😝

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Would you have a pinpoint of such media promotions?
it is surprising that you did not notice this phenomenon. You need to read regularly Indian news outlets. For example, times of India and other big media outlets . Also many Indian journalists write in Western media. Pakistani media doesn’t cover Imran Khan as much as in Indian media. Many of them are provocative. You will see it yourself. Creating your own newsfeed outside social media helps a lot.

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

it is surprising that you did not notice this phenomenon. You need to read regularly Indian news outlets. For example, times of India and other big media outlets . Also many Indian journalists write in Western media. Pakistani media doesn’t cover Imran Khan as much as in Indian media. Many of them are provocative. You will see it yourself. Creating your own newsfeed outside social media helps a lot.

There has been no such pro-Imran Khan narrative from India nor the West that you speak of. The closest India has gotten to being pro - Imran Khan are 1.) Hindustan Time and 2.) Social media trolls who state that 'Imran Khan is a RAW agent' because of the 'civil-like war and polarization' he causes within Pakistan.

In regard to #1, Hindustan Times is a very liberal Indian news outlet and has done its part in speaking out against Narendra Modi and his pro Hindutva policies and in speaking in favor of the oppressed in India. So you cannot really use that as a bargaining tool.

As for #2, most of those trolls are like our Pakistani trolls who see Modi as an ISI agent due to the fact that he exposes India for what it is. Such trolls shouldn't be paid attention to as they do not have a clue of what they talk about.

So, again I ask, where are these pro Imran Khan narratives out of India that you speak of? I do not see any and I do follow these things extensively. If you do have such, please do share, otherwise it is just heresy.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

There has been no such pro-Imran Khan narrative from India nor the West that you speak of. The closest India has gotten to being pro - Imran Khan are 1.) Hindustan Time and 2.) Social media trolls who state that 'Imran Khan is a RAW agent' because of the 'civil-like war and polarization' he causes within Pakistan.

In regard to #1, Hindustan Times is a very liberal Indian news outlet and has done its part in speaking out against Narendra Modi and his pro Hindutva policies and in speaking in favor of the oppressed in India. So you cannot really use that as a bargaining tool.

As for #2, most of those trolls are like our Pakistani trolls who see Modi as an ISI agent due to the fact that he exposes India for what it is. Such trolls shouldn't be paid attention to as they do not have a clue of what they talk about.

So, again I ask, where are these pro Imran Khan narratives out of India that you speak of? I do not see any and I do follow these things extensively. If you do have such, please do share, otherwise it is just heresy.
Everything you wrote is 100% correct. However, there is one small note I would like to ponder. Some governments spend multi-billion dollars to collect information, and they do not make decisions by reading news media. They can see what is overt and covert, which are very different from popular overt and covert versions. They do not tell the media what they see and hear through their own eyes and ears. All they do is take action on their own terms and without warnings.
People get hurt when they underestimate their opponents. People like us discuss things on social media only after they happen, asking why and who did it and often asking for justice.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Sticking to the topic here about Indian troll farms, since there is such an emphasis on keeping focus , for the right reasons…… I will be starting a series of posts outlining all the western and Russian help the Indians have gotten over the last century in key industries, and why they claim to have all this ‘ in-house’ technology that they humiliate us with.

This anomaly needs to be countered with facts because we got to sort this out to expose the Indian propaganda.

The troll farms won’t exist if we expose this supposed Indian technological prowess which they so proudly profess on all the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread